Wednesday 19 November 2014

Back in the swing of things...

Hello friends

After approximately 10 hours sleep I nearly feel normal! 
Always good to get back to your own bed and cuddly dog! 

If you've followed me on Facebook you will have seen quite a few photos of my 
trip to Phoenix but here are a few that I don't think I've shared.

Included in our trip was a visit to Spellbinders HQ.
On the tour I sneaked into Greg Tipsord's office - he is the CEO of Spellbinders, 
I was thrilled to see that opposite his desk is a framed picture of one of my cards!
This is the card... it highlights the cut, emboss, stencil.
The dies featured are Butterfly Corner.
Pictured below is David Ruprecht (my new boss) and Stacey - yes, David is very tall! 
As well as working and having fun, the week was also about bonding with fellow designers.
My roomie was Linda Lucas - you couldn't wish for a nicer lady, I miss her already.
I also got to spend time with Christina Griffiths - again, such a nice lady.
Christina is the face of Spellbinders on Create and Craft and watch out for her soon -
she has a lot of shows coming up. 
Yesterday found me back in my cabin and Bella is determined not to leave my side! 
Also, the outside of the cabin is having some special treatment - guttering is going up.
Mitchell was helping out - love the hat!
Mum has been busy placing winter pansies in tubs and baskets - it looks so lovely
and I am very happy creating there.

A little update of my time away - Spellbinders are such a generous amazing company,
the whole trip is inspirational and I've come back raring to go!

To celebrate my return I'm sending you on a 'die hunt'!  
Somewhere in my website I've gone completely bonkers and reduced particular dies 
down to ridiculous prices - take a peek and see what you think :)
Little clue...it's all 'D-Lite-ful'!

Take care friends - I'm back tomorrow.

23 comments:

Sandra said...

Good Morning Christine,
So lovely to have you back in the swing of things!
I am sure the boys have made you proud, managing the online orders etc.
I am sure you are brimming with great ideas and don't know what to share first!
I look forward to it whatever it is!
Crafty Hugs xxxx

Chris said...

So glad you re back safely Christine, and that you had a wonderful time. I'm really looking forward to all your new inspirational ideas, and Bella looks especially happy to have you home.
Chris xx

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. Wow, how proud do you feel having one of your cards on show in the CEO's office! : ) I am so glad you had a wonderful time and can't wait for you to share with us. How cute does Bella look in that photo : ) Glad that you are feeling refreshed after a good nights sleep. Take care.

JJ said...

Glad it was very inspirational for you Christine. Love that photo of Bella, she is feeling the love now here Mommy is back, you can see it in her face, bless her.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

PharmacyMichele said...

Great photo's & seems like all your family have been busy in the craft cabin ready for your return.

Michele

hazel young said...

Lovely photos Christine xx hazel

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Your photo's are lovely,I am really pleased you are feeling better after a nice long sleep.
You must be thrilled having one of your cards framed and on show in the CEO's office.
I wll pop over to your website now to have a look for the dies. I hope you have a good day Take care. x.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip and how great must that feeling have been when you realised that was your card in the frame! Such a cute photo of Bella JuliaT x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Bet you were thrilled to see your card framed in the CEO's office. Great photo of Bella and it looks like Mitchell has been busy as has your dear Mum.
Look forward to seeing your new ideas.
Lydia.
X

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
What an honor for you having your card framed and in the CEO Office ,you must be so proud .
I am looking forward to all the new ideas Christine .
Just want to tell you Elliot is a chip off the old block ,got my order in double quick time all present and correct ...... well done Elliot .

Take Care
Elaine H X

Janice said...

Morning Christine
I love your photos today, what a great insight to your visit! Such an honour to see your card in the office, lovely it is too ��
Your cabin is looking very cosy too.
Have a lovely day.
Janice x

ElizabethS said...

Hi Christine, thanks for sharing your pics. Yes you have had a wonderful time by the looks of it. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Bella, it is one of those where you should have a caption of what she is thinking...she even looks (to me) like she is smiling too.
Elizabeth x

ros hodgkins said...

Hello Christina, I am so pleased for you. I hope this trip has refreshed you as you have had such a traumatic couple of years and life is looking good on all fronts Amen
X Ros

utilitygirl said...

Good to have you back Christine and I'm sure so is Bella!
Glad you enjoyed your trip - sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

So lovely to hear all the news of your trip/retreat. It all sounds so exciting and wonderful. Bella has a very happy look about her!! Enjoy your new crafting space and ideas. Looking forward to seeing the fruits on your blog.
Phil D

Lacelady said...

Glad you are back Christine, don't do too much until you are over the jet lag. Great bargains with the dies, but I'm saving up for my first trip to the US next year, so I have to be very careful.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Good morning Christine
Wow fancy having your card in the CEO's office. What a super star.
Your photos look great.
I'm not surprised Bella won't leave your side, she looks very comfortable in your craft cabin.
Enjoy your day
Lesley

Laura O said...

looks like you had a ball ,you deserve every bit of good luck and fun ,well done .Laura O

Carolyn H said...

Hi Christine, So pleased you had a wonder time out in Arizona.
What a wonderful place to return to..... your Craft Cabin. Bella looks so cute in 'Her crafty place' in the Cabin too.I have just planted bulbs and Pansies in pots, they add a little colour when its dull, although we have some sunshine here today.
Love Carolyn.

SusanP, Kent said...

Hooray, Christine's back! So glad you enjoyed your trip. Your card is definitely worth framing. Lovely pics too.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, So glad you are feeling more refreshed, and the look on Bella's face says it all !! She looks so gorgeous, but you can tell she's saying "Don't leave me again, Mummy".
Lovely piccies of your trip away, loving your framed card, and loving the font of the sentiment, it's gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip. What a great picture of your card in the CEO office. Been on the hunt for those dies and just ordered 7 yay xx

Carole Z said...

HI Christine, so pleased you had a great time - thanks for sharing the lovely photos - sorry I'm late visiting, not feeling too chipper at the moment! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...