Tuesday 25 March 2014

Oh So Pretty!

Hello friends

Today I can share with you the gorgeous tag card that everyone will 
It is very fitting for Mother's Day, flowers, ribbons and pearls.
As mentioned, Nikki designs for Heartfelt Creations and her tag card features
their dies, stamps and papers.
The inner tag/card. 
 A close up of the beautiful top of the tag.
Nikki's class is fully booked in the morning but there are just a few spaces left in the
afternoon.  Would you like to join us for an afternoon of crafting, tea and homemade cake?
All the details can be found here.  
What a lovely way to spend Mother's Day - I can't wait! 

I know many of you live too far away (where's that magic carpet when we need it!?)
but maybe you feel inspired by Nikki's tag card?  If so I've just received a stock of 
the Heartfelt Creation dies, stamps and papers and they can be found on the website here.

The notebooks were extremely popular yesterday!
I know they sold out very quickly so apologies to those who did not manage to purchase.
I am pleased to say that I've got a small supply of some slightly different
notebooks but equally craft-able (not sure that is a word but I like it!)
They are the same size, 15cm x 11cm, the spine is red as opposed to black.
There is also printing to the front that says 'snotes'!
I know...it actually says 'notes' but I see it as 'snotes' or even, 'tesnot'!
Obviously you would be covering this with your pretty papers and more.


They are now on the website and the details are here.
Yesterday was a really productive day, I think having a tidy craft room helped
but yes, I agree it doesn't stay that way for long!

Take care friends, I'm back tomorrow.

26 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Christine, Nikki's card is gorgeous, wish I lived nearer to come to the class. Hope you all have a lovely time creating this at the weekend. I'm off to a craft fair on Sunday so that will compensate a little bit. I'm taking lots of pennies with me.
Chris xx

nattyboots said...

Oh i so wish i lived close to you ,However i am content to be able to follow on your very inspirational blogs { now i have a laptop again that is }

Nikki's card is beautiful i just love all the bling,the color and the style .

Take Care
Elaine H X

Anne O said...

Hi Christine,
Nikki's card is beautiful! Can't wait until Sunday :)
Anne O

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, a very pretty tag, hope you have a good time on Sunday, Carole Z X

marg said...

Hello Christine
I saw this on Nikki's blog such a pretty card and so Victorian, ..beautiful colours,
Take care Christine
Love Marg

Magzeeann said...

Morning Christine. Nikki's card is gorgeous, wish I didn't live so far away!Just a thought (more of a wish really!), would it be possible to do workshop cards as kits? Hugs to you all,
Maggie x

Valerie said...

Hi Christine, cannot wait to get to class. It is really stunning. Valerie

Wendy L said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love it and am going to try this one out. xxxx

hazel young said...

Lovely scrap book page and note book. Just wish I lived closer xx hazel

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, Nikki's card is beautiful so elegant and the colours are gorgeous. Just wish I could be their. love Jean Z xx

Lacelady said...

Oooh. Christine, that card is soooo pretty and feminine, absolutely great for Mum's day!

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Wow! a beautiful tag card, just right for Mother's Day.
Hope all the ladies have a great time.
Lydia.
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Wow !! Wow !! Wow !! I adore Nikki's card, and your class will have a fantastic time making this beautiful creation, I wish, oh how I wish, I lived nearer.
I am going to a craft show at Port Sunlight on Saturday, and I'm lucky enough to be going to watch Dancing On Ice in Manchester on Sunday afternoon.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Really pretty card ,love the colours, I am sure you will all have a great time on Sunday.
Take care. x.

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, beautiful criss cross card, im sure everyone will really enjoy the class to make them. Emma x

Janice said...

A lovely card by Nikki, hope everyone has a good day on Sunday. Janice x

Laura O said...

wow this card and tag are stunning ,hope everyone has a great time .Laura O

Carole said...

Sooooooooooooo pretty! A fabulous card. Hope you all enjoy your Mothers Day!

utilitygirl said...


Nikki's card is so pretty. I also wish I lived closer to Gravesend ;(
I have watched her a couple of times on C&C and she makes great cards.
Hope you all have a wonderful day wit her.

Carolyn H. said...

That is certainly a wow card Christine.Pleased all the crafty classes are going down well. Wish as always one could be with you.
Just caught up with the last few blogs.... pleased Elliott is braving the hospital scans and tests He's a special young man. Wonderful news about the holiday, something to look forward too.
Wet stuff back here, NOT by popular demand! Saying that, it gives me an excuse to be in the Craft Room! Love to all, Carolyn.

Maggie said...

Hello. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing it even if I can't come and make it in person. I am sure that all your participants will have a simply lovely day. xxMargaretxx

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. Nikkis card is gorgeous, perfect for Mothering Sunday : ) You will all have a wonderful time, I'm sure and I hope we get to see some pics.
By the way I must have been having a funny 5 mins (nothing new there) last week when talking about your holiday in Torquay. I mentioned getting up onto Exmoor! Sorry, must have really confused you as I meant to say DARTMOOR!(Exmoor is beautiful too, just further away) Take care.

LoraineC said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning, wish I could be there xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ! Yet again im so jealous im not in Kent..... Im sure it will be amazing x

Janice said...

What a lovely card this is, so pretty. I'm sure you and the ladies will have a fab day on Sunday.
I'm late checking in today....had a busy one and I've just got home from seeing the Dance 'til Dawn show with Vincent and Flavia. It was fantastic!
Janice x

Clai01 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card by Nikki x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...