Monday 9 April 2012

Spring Gallery Day!

Hello to my follower friends!
As promised today is your day for sharing your projects inspired by these Spring images...


First up we have two projects from Melanie
Obviously I am loving the butterflies! The Cosmic Shimmer glue dots work so well - all so pretty. 
 This project is so sweet and definitely Spring like - cute little Easter baskets created from Spellbinders ovals and Layered Flowers are featured on the Beatrix Potter card.
Thank you Melanie.

Next we have Liz who has made a tag inspired by the yellows of Springtime. She has tied this to a jar of lemon sherberts and humbugs.
I can spot the clever die cutting and embossing use Eyelet Circles.
A close up of those gorgeous flowers.
Thank you Liz.

Next up is Elizabeth with a elegant Spring tulips card.
Oh how I love the use of twine with a pretty embossed and inked tag too.
 Elizabeth was inspired by the yellow flowers in the picture collage.
She says that "Spring IS yellow - the Spring chicks, the sun and all the lovely shades in the garden
as nature is beginning to wake up making it feel bright and fresh."
I totally agree Elizabeth and thank you for your creation.

Next we have Christine who was particularly inspired by the flowery shapes in the third picture down
on the left hand side.  I think she's captured them perfectly and a beautiful sentiment.
I'm also thrilled that she's added butterflies... :)
Thank you Christine.

Next we have Alpaca Kathy.
Kathy was inspired by the landscape photo for her background,
the colourful eggs and flowers for her decorations.
Look at these wonderful bright colours and photographed against a Grand Calibur too!
I am loving the amount of dies used, the ribbon and twine mix and the very essential butterfly!
Thank you Kathy.

Next we have Carole who was inspired by the Spring lamb photo, on her birthday she went to see some lambing (I love this idea, it's now on my to-do list!)
Following her visit she put together this adorable layout.
Butterflies - wonderful, and using felt looks great and sanding the embossed Labels Twenty-Three.
Carole also created this lovely Spring gift bag..this was inspired by my chocolate one some days back.
Wonderful job Carole and brilliant use of so many dies, layering Heart Circles works brilliantly.
Thank you Carole.

Next we have Anne.
She says that when she thinks about Spring she thinks mainly of butterflies and flowers -
a lady after my own heart there.
Anne has created this flowery and butterfly adorned card which she has featured on her blog too.
What a brilliant stamp - I'm thinking I should start to wear my hair a little like this..!!

Super card and great use of Classic Scalloped Squares, thank you Anne.

I am truly grateful to those crafters who have taken part in my Spring Inspiration Day.
In fact to show my appreciation I would like to send you all a gift so drop me an email
christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk with your address and I will send something nice your way!

Finally a picture from me...can you tell Easter is nearly over, hardly any mini-eggs left in my jar!!

I will be doing another inspiration day in the next month or so,
take care friends and I will be back tomorrow.

18 comments:

Missmizog said...

Such beautiful designs.
Well done everyone.
Sue

Ali W said...

Gosh, what beautiful cards your followers have created, such clever people, oh well, better get practicing to be as a good as this, only problem is, my Grand Calibur gave up on me last night! Will have to get it checked out as still under warranty. I will do some manual crafting and stamping instead! Take care Alison :)

Lucycat said...

Well done everyone,all the cards are wonderful. x.

melanie said...

Stunning creations ,I noticed you do easter tree just like I did for my daughter when she was little ,we re-created it with the grandchildren last week it brought back memories > Melanie
P.S hope you sort your GC out Ali W

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Wow, what lovely creations from your followers.
Well done to them all.
Lydia
X

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, this was such a wonderful idea of yours, I have just had a good look at all the lovely creations....thanks for giving us this chance to share, Carole Z X

confusedabc said...

brilliant ideas, thank you to those lovely people for sharing their creations and most of all their ideas. Cheers Jean

hazel young said...

Lovely creations everyone xx hazel

nattyboots said...

Some very talented crafters out their well done every one, but i must say i like the little lamb card the best of all as he shares my birthday .

AnneRD said...

What lovely projects everyone - well done. I have a lot to aim for! New crafter Anne

Bridget Larsen said...

I'D LOVE TO KNOW what you used to make that collage of photos

Ita said...

Hi Christine what a great idea and congrats to all the people who sumitted cards.I hope when our wedding is over that I can take part in things like this
Smiles Ita

Teresa said...

These are all so lovely! It's so nice to see what all your followers create, very well done :)

Elizabeth said...

Hello Christine, it was lovely to see all the spring creations. We need something to brighten up the day as it has been raining on and off all day here.
Elizabeth x

Craftychris said...

I enjoyed taking part in the Spring Gallery day and loved looking at all the other creations they are all fabulous! xx

yorkshiresue said...

Well Done to Everyone.
The cards are lovely
Hugs
Sue
XXX

Liz said...

Thanks again Christine for giving us a chance to show our creations on your blog and nice to see others work as well.Look forward to your next Gallery Day.
Liz x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
This is a lovely way to get everyone creating with a theme, but with a mix of very different photos to inspire them; and what lovely creations from everyone too. There are such talented people all around us and its fab.
Take care Linda
PS Thank you for your support on my new blog. I have felt such warmth from the crafting community here and it is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...