Today I'm sharing a tag - sometimes a tag just makes that little something extra special
and I like the fact you can dress up luggage labels so quickly using just scraps.
1. Take an ordinary luggage label.
2. Cover it with strips of Tim Holtz tissue tape.
3. Cut and emboss Classic Scalloped Circles LG.
4. Ink edges with Distress Ink - Tea Dye
5. Cut and emboss Anemone Flower Topper (I used MME - Lost and Found papers)
6. Cut and emboss smallest Labels Twenty-Two, stamp sentiment.
7. Attach butterflies, gemstones and twine.
I've placed my around a new jar - isn't it lovely..wondering what to put inside.
Have a great day.