Thursday 8 March 2012

Butterfly Dreams

Hello friends,
I've still got some Nestaboard book projects to share and today I've gone for pink with butterflies.
I've used Grand Large Labels with matching Nestaboard.
'Dreams' has been stamped onto Labels Twenty-Two and the 
gorgeous butterflies are Wonderful Wings.
My shows will be at 9am and 3pm on Monday and it looks like I may be doing the 
'Paper Clinic' that day too.  I will be answering some die cutting questions and 
I will let you know more about that as soon as I have some info.  
I chose to use some cream plain paper inside, obviously you could select lined - whatever you prefer.
I'm back tomorrow - I'm hoping for a nice bright day to take some photos of projects I've just made!
Have a good day dear friends.


16 comments:

Hellma said...

Love the girlie look of this project, the butterflies are stunning.

Lucycat said...

I really like this book the butterflies look wonderful ,it would make a lovely gift. x.

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning

Lovely project colours stunning.
Lydia
X

AnneRD said...

Wow Christine, this is so pretty and the butterflies set it off beautifully.
Anne x

Sue Yorkshire said...

ooh I like this and Ido have some of those rings somewhere - will have to have a go at this one

Will have to record your programmes for the next few weeks cos I am to Kenya on Tuesday
Sue xxx

melanie said...

Great project Melanie

Redanne said...

You really could not have done anything better - butterflies and pink - Lovely!

Ita said...

Christine I love the colours,looking fordward to seeing you on c.c,I hope you have a nice presenter on with you
Smiles
Ita

lockedinmycraftroom said...

This is beautiful Christine, really want some Nestaboard now.
Chris

rlovew said...

So beautiful- I love the butterflies.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so pretty Christine I am looking forward to seeing Nestaboard on C and C x

Carole Z said...

Really pretty Christine, love the muted pink colours and the butterfly.I have the fanciful flight ones and have to stop myself using them ALL the time!! Carole Z X

Unknown said...

Hi, love this project. So looking forward to seeing you on C&C.
Kathy

Janice said...

Another beautiful book Christine

Janice x

Craftychris said...

So pretty! Pink with butterflies - what more can you want! xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
Sorry I wasn't by yesterday I have had few personal things happening. Anyway, I am back now and I must say this little book/journal is lovely. How girlie; it would be a treasured possession for a dear friend, niece or sister I think.
Hope all is well with you and you are almost ready for the shows.
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...