Monday 19 March 2012

Quick Make Card No.3

Hello friends,
Today card number 3, this blue/turquoise colour was a real winner with me, 
not normally a colour I go for but I liked it here married up to the mustard yellow.
Matted the lovely Kaisercraft Hummingbird papers onto my card base,
Classic Scallop Edgeabilities® used to run down the left hand side of the card,
tied twine to hold a tiny stamped Labels Twenty-Two and then the gorgeous
Rose Creations - just curling the petals up and under a little.
This one probably took a little longer to create but so enjoyable.
Right..I best get to the important news...who has won my Spellbinders/Nestaboard book????
The winner is...............................
CHLOE'S NAN
Congratulations!
Send me an email: christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk and I will post the book off to you.
Back tomorrow with my final quick make...my day to travel to Arizona is looming so close now,
getting butterflies in my tummy with excitement..so that's where they are!! Not on my cards!!
Take care, back tomorrow.


21 comments:

Hellma said...

Great cars Christine, love the blue and musturd colors.

lockedinmycraftroom said...

Lovely card Christine, the colours are beautiful.
Chris

melanie said...

Lovely card ,you will be fine in America. Melanie

Missmizog said...

Hi Christine
Love the colours. Card is gorgeous. Congrats to the winner.
Sue

Carole Z said...

Another lovely quick make, that look's anything but quick! Have you been to Arizona before? It's amazing! Carole Z X

hazel young said...

Morning Christine another stunning card, loving the colours used. xx hazel

Lucycat said...

Lovely card the colours go so well together. Congratulations to the winner of a really pretty book.

Chloe's Nan said...

Lovely card Christine, and a great sentiment! Hope your trip to Arizona is all you expect it to be and more. Thank you to Bella for picking me as a winner xx

Unknown said...

Lovely quick make. Julia xxx

nattyboots said...

Love the papers and colours Christine, Congrats to the winner, Have a nice time in Arizona. Elaine H X

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning Chistine
Lovely card hits the spot.
Lydia
X

AnneRD said...

Another lovely offering. I like the way you have used the small labels diecut hanging from the twine. Lovely colours too. Anne x

Linda said...

What a gorgeous cards
hugs Linda

Redanne said...

Beautiful card. Well done Chloe's Nan. Don't worry, all will be well when you get there.

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! The colours and papers are fab. Congratulations to Chloe's Nan xx

Sarah said...

Lovely card today just like the gorgeous sunny weather. I'm sure Arizona will be fine. Especially with all those new goodies you are taking!

Anonymous said...

Nice colour tones today, not something I ususally go for but it works. Congrats to Chloe's Nan.
Elizabeth x

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
lovely card, love the colours. Hope you enjoy your trip.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Christine,
You must be very excited about your trip to Arizona, are you travelling alone?
Huge crafty hugs
Sandra
XX

purplepengi said...

You make it look so easy! Just lovely!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine
Another pretty card today, I really love the white and turquoise with the touches of golden yellow and that backing paper is really pretty.
I can truly believe you are getting nervous and excited all in one go, this will be thrilling for you I am sure. Hope you have a fab time.
Well done Chloe's Nan.
all the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...