Thursday 27 July 2017

Tags, tags and...oh yes, Christmas!

Hello friends

It's Christmas! 
OK, I know it isn't really but my project this month for Spellbinders
is Christmas in July.  I chose to make personalised tags,
always good to get ahead with those.


Instead of writing names I thought placing photos would be a nice touch,
featured here are my two boys and my niece and nephew.
(They will definitely be expecting pressies now!)


I have a full tutorial on the Spellbinders blog here,
please feel free to take a look.
It details both the dies and stamp used.

Take care friends, nearly the weekend!

3 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous tags Christine, it's good to get ahead. xx hazel

Anonymous said...

What a clever way to identify the recipient. Best wishes Jackie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, What a brilliant idea, and gorgeous tags !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...