Thursday 20 July 2017

Magazine, Bag 'n Tag It and Super Strong

Hello friends

First of all congratulations to Jackie who had the winning number
for this month's charity kit - congratulations.
A goody bag is on its way.

Second if you subscribe to the Create and Craft Club there's a little
feature in their latest magazine with some familiar faces...


Bella was most impressed...


And now to the crafty offering of the day...
It's a Christmas project - I'm ducking those who don't like seeing
Christmassy stuff this early!
Personally I never start early enough as I'm always rushing come December.

My project features Bag 'n Tag It decorated with Sapphire dies.
I love the idea of these little bags as table favours at Christmas.


The full tutorial is over on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog here,
as always - I would really appreciate it if you are able to nip 
over there and leave a comment :)


I would also mention that making the Bag 'n Tag It is super speedy
with Extreme Double Sided Tape - it is amazingly strong,
so much so it is holding a piece of my worktop in place in my kitchen! 


Extreme Double Sided Tape is available in three widths and available 
on the website here.

Take care friends - please stop by tomorrow for 
Friday Die Day - I'm loving the die set I'm featuring tomorrow...




5 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful bag n tag. Great photos, I have yet to read my mag but looking forward to your piece. Have a great day xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
Was a very nice article about you and Carole and some lovely pictures of you both. A very nice project today, I like decorating little bags though usually I buy them ready made but I will have a think about this die set.
best wishes Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Love the bag, it is so festive. Thanks for the inspiration
Carmen

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This little bag is so cute and your embellies look fabulous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Maria said...

Lovely bag die set. Cute decorated for Christmas
Love to read Carole M books. Maria x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...