Thursday 13 July 2017

Just Pawing Around...

Hello friends

I'm sharing another favourite today.
(I promise there are new projects coming - I just cannot share them just yet). 
Easy to understand why this is a favourite, Pawing Around (Cat) -
it feature a cat, two styles of heart and paw prints. 

I've chosen to make a cat sympathy card.
I've noticed shops now stock sympathy cards for the loss of a pet
which I think is lovely.


For my card I die cut from black card and then drew around around the heart shape 
and cut out to create a cream card backing.


My card base - a strip of dotty patterned paper adhered down the left hand side.


It was then simple...stamped the sentiment down the right hand side 
(Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings),
I placed the heart bottom central to the card front. 
Added a paw print (middle size) and flower - the flower is Marisa's Bouquet.


Pawing Around - Cat is available on the website here - it's in the sale!

Take care friends - 
wishing you all a 'purr-fect' day - sorry couldn't resist!


4 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, I have never thought about animal sympathy cards but I'm sure there must be a market for them and this certainly fits the bill. Very interesting. best wishes Jackie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This is a lovely card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Laura O said...

nice card ,Laura O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...