Friday 21 July 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
For this week's Friday Die Day I am bringing you
Designed by Becca Feeken (Amazing Paper Grace) for Spellbinders,
these are truly beautiful.
 
This is how they look cut/embossed -
a peek of one of my demo sample book pages here.
 

I chose to cut the flowers from pink card and insert stamens -
they look very much like cotton buds in these photos! 


As I layered each one I curled the petals up.
 


By using the various die sizes I chose to make 5 in total.
The buds just use the one smallest die cut.


The leaves are cut from gold foil card, this really accentuates the embossing.
My finished card - matting created with 5 x 7 Matting Basics.
 

 
I used my glue gun to fix the stamens in place and add the flowers to my card front.


The stamped sentiment is Altenew.
 


Cinch and Go Flowers Two are available on the website here -
so pretty!
 
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, Mum and I are leaving at 6am
this morning to visit Chester and tomorrow we are at Tatton Flower Show.
I'm certain I will take photos :)
 
 
 

8 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine and boys.
A beautiful card thank you.
Have a great weekend.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous flowers and card. Loving the die set. Have a fab weekend xx hazel

Lin W said...

oh must get this die, I love it

Anonymous said...

These flowers are great Christine quite a statement. Hope you and mum have a lovely weekend best wishes Jackie x

Bejay said...

Morning, Christine,
What a delightful card...you can never have too many flower dies can you. These look so beautiful cut out in pink as well. It's a miserable day here in my corner of Cornwall and it's raining so hard I can't see the town (I live on top of the hill and can usually see it, especially the cathedral) so your post brought a bit of sunshine :).
Bejay xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I hope your journey was good, you're visiting my neck of the woods, enjoy your visit to Chester and also Tatton Park.
I adore this card, beautiful flowers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Diane said...

So pretty Christine, I adore making flowers !! Hope you and your mum are having a wonderful weekend

hugs Diane xx

Laura O said...

Fantastic card Christine flowers are fabulous. Laura O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...