Monday 3 July 2017

Pretty Organisation

Hello friends

Over the weekend I had a post go up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
blog all about organising your crafty bits and bobs.
I can be a little OCD so I always look for nice ideas to store
all the 'messy' craft stuff and boxes are ideal.
Labeling is essential! 


You can view the full post here so please feel free
to take a look and, as always, massively appreciate it if you have 
time to leave a comment.

Lovely response again to this month's charity kit, just a couple left!
Thank you to those who have purchased - they have gone out
so should be with you very soon.

Today, although running a little late, back in my cabin 
and planning next month's charity kit!

Take care friends.


3 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Storage and organisation is always a 'must have', I love how you have organised your 'stash' and loving the labelling. I have a lot of these 'Really Useful' boxes in my craft room, they are really useful !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

hazel young said...

Im ocd to everything in its place and labelled love your storage unit. Have a good day xx hazel

Laura O said...

always need storage ,never have enough ,love the boxes .Laura O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...