Sunday 30 July 2017

Blast from the Past and Gossamer Knot

Hello friends

Thank you for your nice comments yesterday,
I also meant to say that over on my Desk Adventures Blog
I've posted the story Terms and Conditions Apply -
this is where it all began - winning a competition with Ford,
meeting Carole and owning a brand new car for a year.
I did actually buy that car when the year was up and Mitchell still drives it! 
Here's a flash from the past...2004!


Right...back to craft!
Today's card features Gossamer Knot.
A die from the Venise Lace collection designed by Becca Feeken -
(I keep wanting to change the spelling of 'Venise' but apparently that's what it is!)

I used the larger of the dies and die cut from white card.
Placed silver mirror card behind.
The blue floral paper is Craftwork Cards and another silver mat using
A2 Matting Basics.
I love the design of this - looks like intricate metal work,
I could also see this working beautifully as a background to holly and poinsettias.


The addition of foliage and little flowers - Pretty Petals C -
and the final touch is a 'Thank You' sentiment.


Gossamer Knot is available to pre-order on the website here,
should be arriving late August so not too long :) 

Take care friends, back in my cabin today putting workshop kits together
and roast dinner cooked by my lovely Mum.

4 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine and Boys.
Thank you a lovely card and story.
Enjoy you lunch have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Stunning card, love the new die set. Have a great day x xhazel

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card and die. Thank you Christine for sharing this card with us.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A very pretty card. I hope you have had a lovely day and enjoyed your roast dinner.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...