Monday 5 March 2018

Prepping and Packing

Hello friends

I'm in the midst of prepping and packing to head to the Hochanda TV studios.
I actually have to be there on Wednesday for a full introductory day,
tour of the studio etc.
My first shows will be Thursday evening, 6pm and 8pm
and I also have shows on Friday.
With the snow it has been a challenge getting everything ready in time
but I'm getting there and I've been really touched by everyone's lovely 
messages of support - thank you.

Now to today's crafty offering.
This is Floral Panel - one of the Sharyn Sowell dies from her 
Flower Garden Collection. 

Again I've had a tussle with lighting, you'd think the snow would have made
things brighter but it was stuck to the windows of the crafty cabin
making it rather dark.
It is a 4 piece die set and I've used each piece, silver mirror card
cut with the outer frame and peach/pink sparkly card for the decorative inner frame.


The oval scalloped tag with stamped sentiment
and I like the little leaf.  I've just added a silver flower.



Floral Panel is available to pre-order on the website here,
due to arrive any day soon.
You can view all of Sharyn's designs here -
she is incredibly talented, all her designs derive from her hand paper cutting.

Take care friends and I hope it is all melting where you are.

15 comments:

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Good Luck at the studio and hope you have a wonderful time there!
Beautiful card today and love your little flower!
Love Marg

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Beautiful card and dies , when we sit back and relax watching your shows we really don't think of all the hard work that goes into you getting it all ready ,i for one wouldn't be able to sleep wondering if there was anything i had forgotten . How do you cope ?

Take care
Elaine H X

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I'm really looking forward to your shows on Thursday, and seeing all the lovely demonstrations.
Good luck, you will be great, you are a natural.
Lovely card today too.
Chris xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card and die. Hope all goes well with the show.
Lydia
X

Anne Owens said...

Good luck with the show Christine, will be watching. A lovely card today. Love Anne xx

Margie said...

Very pretty card Christine. Best wishes for the show - you'll be great. x

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Christine and I love the colour. Hope all goes well at Hochanda. I am sure you will have nothing to worry about. You will be great. Will be watching. Safe journey.

Pat said...

Hi Christine
Love your card, and I always think you can never have too many flowers
Looking forward to watching you on Hochanda
Pat x

hazel young said...

Beautiful card and die set Christine. Have a safe journey, looking forward to your shows. I do miss seeing you on TV xx hazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I've seen the promo's for the Spellbinders shows, I'm looking forward to watching your shows.
This is a gorgeous set of dies, I especially love the scalloped edge.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

CraftyJo said...

Oooh, I like these dies :)

Jan on the Fosse said...

Hi Christine
Pretty card.Good Luck with the shows.I'm looking forward to seeing you back on t.v.
Jan xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine great background die. Good luck with the shows. Best wishes Jackie x

Laura O said...

Great card Christine good luck on Thursday enjoy. Laura O Springfield

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card and I am really looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda! You are sure to be a hit! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...