Wednesday 24 May 2017

Simply Me

Hello friends
Today I'm revisiting Simply Me.
This is a really pretty stamp and die set designed by
Debi Adams for Spellbinders.


This is how the dies look cut/embossed.


For my card I've selected Standard Circles LG and
Classics Scalloped Circles LG.
Die cutting with the scalloped first and then inserting the standard to create
the scalloped ring.


The elements for my card.


Using A2 Mating Basics for my base and layering.


Positioning the scalloped circle.


Adding the tag cut from textured kraft card and stamped circle.


Finishing touches the foliage, flowers and berries.




This die set is available to buy both new and pre-loved
on the website here.
Take care friends - I'm back tomorrow.

3 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautful card and die set. Have a good day xx hazel

Littlelamb said...

As Hazel has said its a beautiful card and die set. Thank you.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, A really lovely card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...