Monday 29 May 2017

Adorn that basket!

Hello friends

It's Bank Holiday Monday and I'm heading up to Milton Keynes today.
I'm meeting up with my crafty bunch of ladies,
packing my lunch and this time taking some sewing,
possibly a new teddy bear in the making.

I spent all weekend in my cabin putting together samples and today
I'm sharing with you Lattice Floral Basket.
This was one of those dies when I first looked at it I thought...
'Am I going to like this?'
I can categorically confirm that yes I do! 
It is fun to make and a lot quicker than I thought it would be
and adore the flowers that come in this set.


I've got a bit carried away with inking flowers and spritzing with water.


The handle is also adorned!


Lattice Floral Basket is available on the website both new and pre-loved here.
I calculate you could fit approximately 3-4 Ferroro Rocher in each basket!

Enjoy your Monday, I hope it is a relaxing day for you all.
Take care friends.


3 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful basket Christine and an unusual shaped. LOve the flowers too. enjoy your day xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine your basket is very pretty but I can't make up my mind about it!! Hope you are having a lovely day best wishes Jackie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, You have created a beautiful project, I'm loving the flowers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...