Wednesday 3 May 2017

My Special Mum and Dad

Hello friends

Today's project features a card I made for my Mum and Dad's
Wedding Anniversary.  I used a laminating pouch from 
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L for the photo and I
placed this in the card aperture window.
I've done a full tutorial over on the Scrapbook Adhesive's blog here
if you fancy popping along to take a look :) 
The laminating pouches are pretty nifty.


I love this photo, my parents are in their teens so 1950's and my Dad is sporting
a hand knitted cardi by my Great Aunt Sally. 
My parents have wonderful stories of their growing up,
meeting, dating and I want to write those down soon
and feature them on my Desk Adventures blog - link on sidebar.


The die cut embellishment is Swallow and Heart although the silver bird
isn't a swallow - it is in fact from Draping Vines Elements.
Both available on the website - just click on the names.


Take care friends, is it really Wednesday today?
Surely it can't be city job already tomorrow...

3 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous photo and scrapbook page Christine. xx hazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, This card is gorgeous, and would make a fantastic layout for a scrapbook page.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, what a lovely photo to remember your mum and dad by. Best wishes Jackie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...