Sunday 24 November 2013

It's here!

Hello friends
The day has arrived when I can finally say it's here!!!
The NEW website - queue fanfare please!
You can click on the picture below to take you there....

My web designer man - Stuart Gibbins has worked hard to make a site that I love,
a tall order believe me, especially as most of this was organised by emailing
from hospital waiting rooms!

Like all new websites there may be a little tweaking needed but I am hoping it will
run smoothly.  I didn't realise just how much goes into it all but I'm learning fast!

Purchasing is organised under the a main tab 'Shop', a drop-down menu appears with sub-tabs across for items e.g. for Spellbinders it will list: Nestabilities®, Die D-Lites® etc -
I think that makes all the lovely goodies easier to locate.

There is also there is a search button in the top right hand corner - handy!
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L have their own little home - I am proud to say
that I think I'm the only UK retailer that has nearly their entire range,
(and more exciting sticky new releases arriving soon!)

I've got some special sale launch items across the entire range of dies, adhesives and paper.

Paying for your items is bang up to date too - you can use debit cards, credit cards 
and PayPal.

There is a gallery section - some of my favourite projects there. When you click on the images
they open in a light box so you get to see all the detail.
My Advent Frame is featured and all the items are available -
the Square Bracket Edge Box die, the wooden frame and the numbers!
Other areas include FAQs and the boring but necessary legal stuff!

There is a link to my blog, I've decided my blog will stay here - it seemed a lot of work
to move it across somewhere else and here you all know where to find me!

There is also the option to subscribe to a monthly newsletter and book classes.
The classes tab is empty right now as the one Christmas class is fully booked
and with the logistics of hospital daily for six weeks new classes are not starting until January.
But keep checking back...I promise there will be lots more - New Year - New Start!

I hope you enjoy having a little roam around - I wanted to make it clear and easy to use
so fingers crossed!

Take care friends - I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

24 comments:

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

Well done on getting the website up and running.. I am to have a look, could be dangerous to my bank account

Hope you have a lovely day

Sue xxx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Your new website is really great,I have just been looking I think you have done so well,there is so much to see,and it is so easy to access everything. I hope everything goes well tomorrow foe Elliott. Take care. x.

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine

Well done on getting your website up and running. I do love your Advent calendar. I shall pop over and have a look later.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine. How exciting for you and us that the new Website is completed. Just nipping over to browse.
Love Val x

hazel young said...

Lovely web site Christyine and congratulation on getting it up and running before Elliott's treatment. Good luck with it all we will all be thinking of you in the run up to Christmas xx hazel

nattyboots said...

WOW Christine how exciting ,i will look later after i have done all my chores, { over a cup of coffee , Sigh sheer bliss }

Stay warm
Elaine H xx

Wendy L said...

Going to have a wonder now, well done. xxx

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, glad its up and running at last. Im off for a wonder round now. Emma xx

Chris said...

Morning Christine,
Congratulations on getting the Website up and running. I have spent a nice hour exploring it and have to say how well it has been set out and how easy it is to navigate. I look forward to receiving the newsletter too. Wishing Elliott lots of luck with his treatment.
Chris X

Janice said...

Congratulations Chrstine! It all sounds and looks very exciting, off now to have a good look!
Janice x

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, good luck with your new website it looks great hope you do well with it and I hope all goes well with Elliott all my love Jean Z xx

Lacelady said...

Oooh, congrats on getting the website up - I'll go look in a minute. Have a good Sunday.

Laura O said...

well done ,looks lovely good luck in the coming 6 weeks ,Laura O

Janice said...

Well done Chris, already looked and subscribed to your newsletter. Janice xx

LoraineC said...

Congratulations on your website, I will be subscribing to your newsletter. I will be having a good look later as our heating has broken so I have to keep moving. Hope the next six weeks go as smoothly as they can x

SusanP, Kent said...

Wow! I've just had a look at your new site and thoroughly browsed through all the categories. Very impressive; easy and fast to navigate. The FAQ section is relevant and concise - No waffle. I'm making a shopping list and signing up for your newsletter! Congratulations and good luck for the coming weeks.
Susan

Annie said...

Loving your website - you must feel so proud! Best wishes, as ever, to you all. AnnieS.

Unknown said...

Stunning website just has a look and love your video charting the studio's progress from start to completion. Hard work by Elliott, Mitchell, and your mum and dad and you of course. Sorry must rush back and subscribe to the newsletter. Congratulations and good luck for the future.

Wilma x x x

Carole Z said...

OOh Christine, how exciting! I have just had a look and it looks fab..will look forward to shopping and have signed up to the newsletter, hugs and congrats, Carole Z XX

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Christine so pleased for you x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Good luck with the web site Christine and thinking of Elliott in the coming weeks, Susan xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I have just had a quick look and subscribed to the newsletter, it looks fabulous.
Good Luck to you all this week.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rosie said...

Congratulations and best wishes for your new website. Not much time to look properly now, but I will! I have also subscribed to the newsletter and look forward to 'exploring' all soon.

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the new website Christine. Just wanted to wish you and Elliott all the best for the weeks to come. Here's looking forward to, a very much deserved, New Year and new start for all of you.Take Care. Teresa (Nottingham) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...