Tuesday 5 November 2013

A bit of an update....

Hello friends

I'm still doing a happy dance for reaching more than 500 followers!!


I've been putting together a lovely goodie box for the winner
who will be announced very soon.

Congratulations to Lynn who is the lucky number winner from October's
Charity Kit.  6 Waltzing Mouse stamp sets are now on their way to her.
November Charity Add-On Kit details are here - just in case you missed it.. :)

Thank you for all your emails, comments and questions, I think I'm a little behind in
answering a few so a bit of Q and A today...

Christine, what has happened to your new website?

Yes, where is it indeed??
It is finished and it is ready to go but there is a hold up with
the e-commerce side of it all, the site has to be checked out by the debit/credit
card people and they are slower than a herd of snails travelling through peanut butter!
My web designer man is on to it this week so fingers crossed.


Christine, what has happened to Mitchell lately?

This one is easy to answer - he has been struck down with that incurable affliction
called....LOVE!  He is attending college but spends a great deal of his time
with his girlfriend Beith and looking happy!
He isn't very productive in the helping department but I'm obviously very pleased for him ;)
Here they are - just to clarify Beith is wearing a blue wig!
They both dressed up for a comic expo in London.

Christine, will you be teaching any classes this year?

Yes - I really want to!  I am hoping to do one class -
a Christmas class and this is a sneak peek of the project.
It involves over 14 sheets of 12 x 12 My Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas paper
and a whole bottle of Cosmic Shimmer glue! 

At the moment, with the help of my family, it looks like I can do the class on Sunday 8 December.
All the details will be on the new website but just in case there is a further delay I will
be posting them here on the blog within the next week or so.
Next year there will be lots and lots of classes, both online, kits and in the studio...
so many plans for next year that I've gone into two notebooks!

Christine, will your studio/shop be open on a regular basis?

Yes!  From the beginning of next year there will be certain days each week
when the studio/shop will be open.  'Coffee and Create' is going to be a weekly fixture
Tea is also available but 'Tea and Create' didn't quite have the same ring to it!
There will of course be cake, goes without saying really!

I am still going to have to keep my City job two days a week, I blame the boys you know -
they are costly to keep and of course, that dog demands the best!

So hopefully that has wrapped up a few things today.
As always, I'm happy to answer any questions - always feel free to email.

And before I go, just a reminder to keep furry babies safe this evening with
bonfires, fireworks etc.
I recommend just staying in and eating the yummy food....!

We've had so many fireworks the last few nights that Bella
has needed badger to cuddle!


Take care friends.

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine, 2 note books full! sounds like some interesting times ahead, looking forward to hearing more about it. JuliaTx

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. Thanks for all of the info. I just wish I lived nearer so that I could come along to a class. Take care.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Christine, thanks for the updates - I bet that took some typing. Sounds wonderful what your plans are and look forward to further updates on that.
Bella looks SOOOOOOO cute. Bless her.
Elizabeth x

Magzeeann said...

Morning Christine. First of all, congratulations on topping the 500!Thanks for the updates~that's satisfied the curious side of me (all things I wanted to know but didn't like to ask!). I'm waiting eagerly to learn some of the secrets of the 2 note books you have filled. Big hugs to you all, Maggie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, My heart melted when I got to Bella's piccie, she is soooooo cute. My Lizzie (kitty) has had her ears 'pricked' every evening when the fireworks are going off, I will be glad when it's over, as she hates the loud noises and hides under the stairs.
I received my charity 'add-on' yesterday, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Valerie said...

Looking forward to next year. Well done on reaching 500. You must start aiming at the next goal,750!! Hope Bella does not suffer too much tonight and the next few days, fireworks go on so much longer than they use to. Take care Valerie

Janice said...

Morning Christine
I love your newsy update today, what a lot you have going on.....plenty to keep you busy and your notebooks full!
Pleased to hear Mitchell is enjoying life and congratulations on your 500 followers, here's to the next 500!
Janice x

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Thank you for all your updates.
Mitchell looks really happy,your class for December looks really good,and of course Bella looks beautiful,I hope you have a bit of time for yourself in your notebooks, so please take care. x.

Anne O said...

Hi Christine
Well done on achieving 500 followers!
Thank you for all your news - and good luck with your plans. 2 notebooks worth sound exciting!
Best wishes
Anne O

Chris said...

Hi Christine,
Thanks for all the updates, you're going to be a busy, busy lady. Well done for reaching 500.
Chris X

hazel young said...

Lovely post Christine glad things are on the up for you and everyone is well. Have a great day xx hazel

Unknown said...

Well done, it will keep growing.
Janice W

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Firstly congratulations on reaching the 500 followers. Mammoth blog today with so many questions answered. Mitchell looks very happy and the photo of Bella made me smile she looks so contented.
Sound like you are going to be a very busy lady next year. Don't forget to take time for yourself.
Lydia
X

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

Thanks for the update with what is happening in Christineland... you sound as though you are going to be extremely busy

What a lovely picture of the young couple, she is very pretty

Sue xx

nattyboots said...

Aww Bless, Bella is soooo lovely , and a great shot for your Album, i agree with you Christine the best place tonight is indoors .

Thanks for the update,you are going to be one very busy Lady .
Mitchell and his girlfriend make a lovely couple

Many many Congrats on topping the over
500s i hope everything is on the way up from now on ,for you and your lovely family .

Enjoy your day
Elaine H X

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, thank you for answering all the questions we have been wondering about. Im please that Mitchell is in Luvvv. Congrats on hitting 500 followers. Bizarrely Tilly loves the fireworks and sits outside watching them, so she's been happy the last week as there has been a lot of them around here. She the only pet in the family that does enjoy them! So all the rest will be tucked up nice and snug indoors. Emmaxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine. Oh what a cute photo of Bella. All snuggly with badger ah.
So glad Mitchell is happy in his life - she's a very pretty girl - even with the blue wig!.

Enjoy your toffee apples.
Love Val x

Jean Z said...

So pleased you have topped 500 you deserve it, glad to see Mitchell is happy hope all goes well with everyone love Jean Z xx

Janice said...

Morning Christine, thanks for keeping us all up to date....I was wondering about all the things that you mentioned.!!!

Keep well and warm. Janice xx

loftylass said...

Good morning Christine - lovely long post - it looks like your life is getting back onto an even keel and congratulations on reaching 500 followers. Your sneak peak looks interesting and I'm loving your little graphics throughout your blog post.... Bella looks so cute cuddled up with his toy.
Take care.
Hugs to all.
Heather
x

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the update x What a cute photo of Bella and her badger x Thank you too for my charity kit which arrived safely yesterday and the recipe for the cake! Well done on reaching the 500 x

Andrea said...

Well done great sneaky peak of those lush flowers wish I was taking part!candy apples looks scrummy. hope the dog copes ok with the noise of the fireworks but would seem that there is plenty of love and cuddles around to make sure ... sweet pic crafty hugs Andrea x

Rita said...

Morning Christine. I received my November kit yesterday and as usual its wonderful. When on earth do you relax girl, you lead a hectic life. Poor Bella, having to suffer the noise. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching 500 followers. A great long newsy post today. Love all the news and plans for next year. Keep well and good wishes

Phil D

melanie said...

Well done for reaching 500 .melanie

melanie said...

Well done for reaching 500 .melanie

Layerlass67 said...

Hello Christine, This is the 5th try at leaving a message. Couldn't remember my password!Thanks for the update and congratulations on surpassing the first 500 followers. I am very much looking forward to the new Website and as I haven't been in touch for a little while, just want to say very well done to Elliott for the progress he has made with the mask. It's good that Mitchell has a girl to keep an eye on him as you seem to be busier than ever. Haven't purchased my Nov kit yet as have been away and am off again for the next couple of weekends, but will get round to it. Take care Christine. Love Gemma xxx

Lacelady said...

Congrats, Christine, on getting your 500 followers - here's to the next 500!

LoraineC said...

Thanks for the update,I was wondering about Mitchell. No hope for love struck boys!! We too will be staying in and turning the tele up to a ridiculous level so that one of our Labs can't hear the fireworks!! X

SusanP, Kent said...

Congrats on passing 500 Christine!
Looking forward to your new website. I 'laughed out loud' at the "snails through peanut butter" analogy - it conjured up a hilarious image. Mitchell looks jolly chuffed (with good reason) and I agree entirely having had 2of my own: Boys are EXPENSIVE to keep. No pets in my family though (unless hubby counts). Would love to visit your shop/studio some time, but unlikely to be able to attend the planned class which sounds exciting. I'll be staying well away from fireworks myself I've hated them since I was a child, but that's another story :)
Susan

Laura O said...

Wish you were in Ireland ,I would definately go to your classes.Sounds like lots to look forward to .Laura O

sheila said...

Hi Christine, Good to hear your plans are still in the pipe line. I just want to thank you for my November kit, within two days of ordering (speed post}. However I missed out on Octobers's kit is there any way of getting it?

Unknown said...

Congrats on reach 500 followers you deserve all that interest as your blog was one of the first I followed when I began posting my cards. Oh I wondered where Mitchell has got too, a girl involved, oh well that's him out of the scene then. Bella look comfy and I hope the fireworks do not scare her too much. Hope Elliott is progressing with his treatment and that you are taking care of yourself.
Oh by the way love the flowers, my soft spot.
Wilma x x x

Maggie said...

Hello. What an informative blog today. Grrr that I can't get to a class as you are just too far away. Luckily both dogs here aren't in the least bothered by all the bangs and whistles. They just sit in their baskets in my craftroom and snooze as usual. Well done Mitchell. She's lovely, especially with that hair! xxMargaretxx

Mary by the Sea said...

Hi there Christine, well that blog took some typing!!

Congrats on reaching the 500.

Loved the sneak peek for the class, unfortunately the date isn't good for me so I will just have to say hope it goes well.

Take care, Mary, xx

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the new website Christine. Congrats on reaching 500 !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...