Monday 4 November 2013

A Dotcomgiftshop Festive Offering....

Hello friends
I hope you all had a good weekend, your comments yesterday were
so lovely - thank you.  As I'm preparing this blog post the total followers
stands at 497...so nearly there!  Again, big thanks to you all.  

STOP PRESS!!! 500 followers!
If you haven't done so already, please leave a comment on yesterday's post and
I will ask Elliott to pick out a winner for the Christmas goodies!

A little while ago I mentioned that my blog had been picked
out by Dotcomgiftshop as one of their favourite blogs.


Well, I couldn't resist ordering some of their items and over the weekend I managed to
sit down and make something...the first bit of card crafting I have 
done in ages! 

This what I ordered.....all very modest purchases!
I've linked back to their website for each product.



(these are in a handy dispenser box - you do not remove them,
just pull on whichever tape you need - very nifty!)
 



and this is what I made...
 It will not surprise you that it is festive and it also features Layered Poinsettia!
I just added some extra pieces of paper, wood grain and green dotty and a piece of cream lace.
I am really impressed by the quality of their products and especially liked the washi tape,
so much so - I ran a strip across the bottom of the envelope to match the card
and dress up the plain white envelope.
What I also like about their website is that they have a 'deal of the day' -
every day a product from their website is drastically reduced! 
Their postage and packing is really reasonable too.  It is worth stopping by each day to 
see what the deal is - perfect for Christmas shopping.

Take care friends, 
I will be back very soon.

33 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely card
hugs linda

Mrs B said...

Hi Christine. It's up to 498 now! So gladthat you managed to craft. Gorgeous card, I love the layered poinsettia too. It just shouts Christmas to me : ) Take care.

Rosie said...

That is such a lovely card, Christine. I do like the different look you have given the poinsettia.

baconbits said...

Morning Julia
A lovely Christmas card - will check out the web site.
TFS
Hugs
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card ! Will have to pop ober for a nose round x

Magzeeann said...

Hi Christine, today's card is beautiful and so unusual.I love the colours and the wood grain paper~ a really different take on Christmas. Have a good week.
Hugs, Maggie x

Chris said...

Morning Christine,
What a great Christmas card, I have had a peek at the web site and think I may be ordering some bits and bobs. Glad you had some crafting time this weekend.
Chris X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Great purchases, and a fabulous work of art with this beautiful Christmas card, I love it, poinsettia die is my favourite.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Just checked your now 499 .
Your card is really lovely,so pleased you found time for a little bit of craft. Take care. x.

Sophy in Scotland said...

Morning Chritine what a pretty card poinsettia lovely. Will be visiting this website soon Sophy n Gran

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your card, very vibrant. I looked at the shop when you first mentioned it and there are so many things to temp you, they have some great stocking fillers which will pop into my basket.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your card, very vibrant. I looked at the shop when you first mentioned it and there are so many things to temp you, they have some great stocking fillers which will pop into my basket.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Mary Moore said...

Lovely card Christine and that website has some lovely goodies.
Mary

Mary Moore said...

Lovely card Christine and that website has some lovely goodies.
Mary

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

What a gorgeous card... I did have a quick look at the website last time you mentioned it but thing another visit is needed

Sue xx

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine

A lovely sunny morning here ,along with your beautiful card starts my day off well, i love how you have used the tape on your envelope too { i really must get some }

Take Care
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine xx hazel

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine love the card very clean looking love Jean Z xx

EmmaT said...

MOrning Christine, beautiful card which has a vintage feel. Love the paper you used. Must pop over for a look at the site. I hope you all have a good week. Emma xx

Lacelady said...

Christine, you card really looks as if you enjoyed making it! Very pretty.

Maggie said...

That's my kind of card. It works so well. Will have a look at the website as it's time to start buying for christmas. Oh dear :( xxMargaretxx

Mac Mable said...

Oooh just love this card. Very pretty and thanks for sharing x

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine. Oh what a lovely card, done with so few items. Must nip over to their shop.
Congrats on getting 500.
Love Valx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Christine. I'm just popping over to view the Gift Shop again. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

AnneRD said...

A lovely card using unusual pieces.
Glad all is going well with Elliott. Take care, Anne x

Mary by the Sea said...

Hi there Christine, what a lovely card. You are so clever.

Will have to have a look at the Dotcomgiftshop.

Take care, Mary, xx

LoraineC said...

Lovely card I love the little pins x

Laura O said...

nice card ,great look .The poinsettia die is fab ,love it .Laura O

Laura O said...

lovelly card ,I really like the flower.Katie O (Laura O 's 7 year old daughter)

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Christine and some super buys..am popping over to the gift shop now...Carole Z X

Janice said...

Such a pretty card Christine! They had a stand at the Christmas fayre on Friday, where I managed to buy a few stocking fillers for my great nieces. It's a great website, hard to resist buying too!
Janice x

loftylass said...

Gorgeous card Christine - a bit different dare I say but very appealing. tfs.
Hugs
Heather
x

Di x said...

Hi Christine
Gorge Christmas card the poinsettia die is my favourite and with the stamp it looks great.
Kind regards Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...