Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Tag Today!

Hello friends,
What's this??? A tag on a Wednesday!
I think I ought to re-think the project for Friday Die Day - I don't want to overdose you on tags!
Today's crafty project is for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
This is somewhat summery after the recent Christmas projects.
This time I'm showcasing how brilliant the photo corners and E-Z Squares® are.
I enjoy using the photo corners on pages and tags, I've yet to use any on an actual photo!
Little bit of a secret....If you happen to make an Amazon purchase through my shop a few Scrapbook Adhesives products somehow fall into the parcel before being posted out -
a nice mystery!  :)
The flower is created from Bauble Blossoms One
If you have time, I would very much appreciate you clicking over to 
the Crafty Power Blog and leaving a comment, it truly helps.  
Thanks to you, my followers, we are really making a difference of promoting 
Scrapbook Adhesives here in the UK.
It's super sticky stuff!

Quick mention to Yorkshire Sue.  Following on from Friday Die-Day - Sue mentioned she does not own any of the Motif and Accent range of dies, are there are any others that could be used in a similar way?
Well I got thinking about this and realised Edgeabilities would work brilliantly too,
especially if you put in some of the decorative inserts.
I'm off to try that soon....

Take care friends, back tomorrow.

20 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

You do the most scrummy tags Christine and this one is brilliant!

hazel young said...

Morning Christine love the tag and have just left a comment on the other blog for you. xx hazel

kelly said...

This is such a pretty tag Chistine,love the flower.
Have a great day,kelly

Carole Z said...

i for one never tire of tags, as many as you like! This one is fabulous and I've hopped over to leave a comment on t'other blog too! Carole Z X

Janice said...

I love your tags Christine, so much so that I've started having a go at making them and using for some recent birthday presents.
The flower is gorgeous, I enjoyed your demo at AP where you were making the flower centre, very clever!

You must have a huge collection of samples that you make for your blog, or maybe you manage to use some of them? If not I imagine you have them in lots of boxes under your bed :-))
Have a great day.
Janice x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, A fantastic tag today, I love the bunting, love the flower and the script stamp and the word stamp, and the photo corners, I love everything about this tag, it's beautiful.
How did you do the bunting, was this 'freehand' or a die ?
Lots of love from Patricia xx
PS popping over to leave comment now xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely tag seems an age since we have seen one Will pop over and leave a comment.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Lacelady said...

Very pretty - but you didn't mention which die you used for the flower!

Lacelady said...

Very pretty, but you didn't tell us which die you used for the flower, and I'm confused - do you have two blogs?

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine

You will never overdo me with tags as your tags are beautiful

I really like this one also such a good idea with the photo corners and the bunting is fab .

Take Care
Elaine H X

Bea said...

morning Christine - love the tag - especially the flower. Also just a note to say that the scrapbook adhesives is a very good product.Also their blog is good to visit too.

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, love this tag, great layout and colours.
Emma

Redanne said...

Hi Christine, your tag is gorgeous and those photo corners look amazing on it, never thought to use them like that, the flower is stunning as is the butterfly too! Thank you for all your inspiration. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine.
This is a really lovely tag,I cannot believe you can keep coming up with so many ideas. Thank you. x.

Anonymous said...

Hi, you do the lovliest tage. i have that die but my flowers never look like yours, must practice more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, Another lovely tag, may I ask which script stamp you have used this time? It is different from your usual one.
Will pop over to the blog you mentioned later, while the sun shines I must get out in the garden and tidy it up for winter, ugh.
C.B.W. Carolyn x

nmty said...

Hi Christine

love the tag, you flower looks just perfect, they never look as good as that when i make them, what's your secret?

will pop over and leave a comment.

lv norma

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
I am very late today, Been looking after my little great granddaughter Ellie.
Your tag is fabulous, and I really like those photo corners too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Planetsusie said...

Lovely tag Christine - I made three the other day for hubby's birthday presents - I am a very happy bunny when I make these. The flower is very pretty.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Craftychris said...

I really love this tag and the photo corners look fabulous! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...