Monday 25 June 2012

Pink and Flowery!

Hello friends
Apologies to those who have emailed me and it has bounced back...email seems to be behaving 
badly at the moment but hope to have it sorted soon.

The Spellbinders Summer Spectacular continues..such amazing dies with brilliant innovative ideas.
Lots of You Tube videos to watch - they explain so well how each of these new dies work.
My reveal day is Thursday so please stop by if you can.
I'm afraid you will all want to go shopping...! :)

Thank you for your kind comments yesterday - the very authentic cobwebs come in a spray!
I did not know this but yes, apparently you can buy it and spray it over where you need..
I'm afraid to admit if I look up right now I have a genuine cobweb above my head...
I think crafting has taken over from housework right now!

Delighted you liked Christmas on Saturday.
I've discovered that Frosty Forms are available in the UK from Create and Craft and also here.
For the etching cream, Etch-All is unavailable here at the moment but Fred Aldous has some etching cream - it's not the cheapest crafty item but I have to say it lasts and lasts because you can scrape what you don't use back into the bottle and re-use it.


So...my card  today- I cannot recall whether I have shared this with you before! 
I came across the image in one of my computer files and thought I would share it with you today.
It's flowery, light and full of Summer...mmm what's this 'Summer' word I keep hearing!?
I've used Rose Creations to cut the pretty fabric and just added a brad for the middle.
Combined some lace, punched kraft cardstock and the backing paper is a piece of 
Cath Kidston notepaper.
Spot the tiny dotty butterfly..?  
Have a great day friends, take care.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, I have bought some flowery fabric to try making flowers for a change. Lovely card and sooooo summery. We have some sun this morning, how long will it last? Had a quick peek at majestic dies and yes I want them.

Wilma

baconbits said...

Hi Christine, Very Summery and fresh.
Thanks for the answers to my questions. But cannot find Frosty on C&C.
TFS
Hugs
Amanda x

Carole Z said...

Morning Christine, what a lovely card, so summery and delicate. gorgeous, Carole Z X

Elizabeth said...

Morning Christine, yes very summery card today. How well the fabric matches the paper. Will have to try this mix for a change.
Have a lovely day. Thanks for all the info.
Elizabeth x

Janice said...

This is a lovely card Christine, very summery - just what we need to see in this weather!
Janice x

nmty said...

Hi Christine - what a lovely card, never used fabric with my dies yet, but may have to have a go, I just love the effect of this flower. Did you use some sort of interfacing on the back of the flower pieces so you could mold them?

maybe the sun will shine for a bit today!

lv norma

Chloe's Nan said...

A lovely summery card Christine, just what we need to brighten our days thank you. Did you have to back the fabric before cutting it? Am looking forward to your Spellbinders reveal on Thursday x

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine. A really lovely card so pretty I love the flowers it really does look like summer. x.

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Very summery card I love the rose creation dies I use them such a lot.
Will have to try fabric.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

hazel young said...

Morning Christine, wow that fabric is so nice, loving the flower. Very summery just what we need at the moment with this unpredictable weather. Have been checking out the spellbinders sneaky peeks all week and i already want the lattice frame one sorry cant remember its name and the botanics one too. xx hazel

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Christine what a gorgeous card just love the beautiful flowery flower (??). Thanks for the heads up where to buy these products - The craft shop is just 15 minutes drive from me so I must go and check it out as I haven't been for ages lol!! Hugs Susan xx

Disco Queen said...

Hi Christine, Love the way the material & backing paper match perfectly.

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine

A lovely card its so pretty. Looking forward to Thursday to see what is new

Sue xxx

nattyboots said...

Morning Christine ,you delivered an uplifting beautiful card again on a dreaded Monday morning.

Cant wait for Thursday now your such a tease lol xx
Elaine H X

Sarah said...

Absolutely Beautiful Christine! Love Cath Kidston! Very Summery!
I haven't made fabric flowers will have to have a go!

Sarah x

Redanne said...

Beautiful card Christine, love that flower in fabric and the lace underneath is so lovely. Will try Fred Aldous, thank you for that tip. Now where did I put that pretty summery fabric ?!? Crafty hugs, Anne x

loftylass said...

Another lovely card Christine - love the fabric flower... must try this out. Looking forward to Thursday already!!!! the new dies to date are ALL on my wishlist...
Take care.
Hugs
Heather
x

Planetsusie said...

Love the fabric flower on this one Christine - such a change instead of using paper! It looks really good. I am now wondering what is going to be revealed on Thursday - can't wait!

Hugs Sue P xxx

PS No Bella piccies - I'm having withdrawal symptoms. She is sooo cute.

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous card,just love your fabric flower!

Cazann49 said...

Hi Christine, This is a beautiful summery card!! This is just what we need to cheer us up in cloudy Cornwall!....(Still it's not raining so that's good!!)....and yes, I see the butterfly..:)..I love them too...I must make some flowers from fabric as the one on your card is gorgeous! Also I should think they feel very floaty and soft...Enjoy your day...xx

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card Christine, just love that flower. Must have a go at cutting material with some of my dies.
Sue B

Andrea said...

How pretty! And I now have an idea how to use the fabric I could not resist

lritchie said...

beautiful card, if we can't get the real sunshine, this will make due!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

What a lovely card Christine. I adore the fabric you have used for the flower, it reminds me of a summer skirt I had as a girl.
Hugs Linda x

Ann said...

So pretty. Used CK wrapping paper to make a card at the weekend, it embosses beautifully.

AnneRD said...

Absolutely lovely, so summery, love the flower. Anne x

melanie said...

Love this card can`t wait for your reveal on thursday have been following the blog hop some stunning dies coming out .Melanie

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! I love the dotty butterfly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...