Thursday 21 June 2012

Chipboard Banner and a Winner!

Hello Blogland
Firstly let me tell you all it is Day One of Spellbinders Summer Spectacular!
Over the next 8 days you are going to see so many wonderful new dies 
and I have a special reveal coming up on my blog too! 
Thanks for the comments on my shopping list notepad yesterday,
for those that asked where I bought the notepad from...nowhere glamorous - in fact...Asda!
Today I'm featuring another bold bright card using Bo Bunny Alora papers 
and this time a little chipboard banner.  
I sprayed the chipboard with some glimmer mist - it really absorbs it! 
I then inked the edges with some white Colorbox Chalk Fluid.  
My banners are then adorned with Classic Hearts and little butterflies.
Now the important stuff...
An amazing response to my giveaway and interesting reading - I think we are all agreed that there is a strong craft addiction out there, closely followed by chocolate, ice cream, wine and other scrummy items - personally I think we should indulge in them all and at the same time!
But, back to the announcement.
This is Bella listening to me - I'm explaining she has to pick out a winner....!
 She takes her task seriously and dashes across the room with the winning name...
 I retrieve it before it is doggy disintegrated!
 I can officially announce the winner of Wings of Hope is............

NATTYBOOTS  
Congratulations!  
Drop me an email: christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk 
with your details and I will pop them straight in the post to you.
Thank you to all who took take time out of their day to leave a comment - more giveaways coming up.
Tomorrow is Friday and we know what that means....!
Take care friends.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, adorable card and adorable Bella, bring back scruffy. Unfortunately my name was not chosen but good luck to the winner.

Wilma

sharon said...

Luckyboots nattyboots :-)

Cute card - has given me an idea to use up some of those little bits and pieces of paper on my desk.

nmty said...

hi Christine - apologies I missed yesterday's post, loved the notebook and today's card. these bo bunny papers are just lovely.
congratulations to the winner. Ooh Die Day tomorrow and a day off work for me. YEAH!
lv norma

nattyboots said...

A real cute card today Christine,love the banners and the papers .

Please give Bella a real big hug from me for choosing me to get the prize i am thrilled to bits .Thank You

Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Morning Christine i adore the bo bunny papers you keep using they are right up my street bright and beautiful. Loving the banner stunning. Congrats to your prize winner. Looking forward to die day tomorrow :). looks like in crafting all day today as too wet to got to the allotment xx hazel

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Nattyboots, you are a lucky lady.
Thanks for the info re the notepad will dash off to Asda later today. I guess you are always on the lookout for stuff even at supermarkets, I remember you buying a mirror picture frame from Morrisons which was a similar shape to a Spellbinder die.
Today's card is pretty and bright, love the papers.
The picture of Bella at the window is gorgeous, she is such a cutie.
Can't wait for tomorrow...
Enjoy your day.
Elizabeth x

Carole Z said...

Congrats Nattyboots...you will love the die, I get some much use out of it as it so pretty! Love today's project Christine and the photos of Bella. My box kit has arrived and I am so pleased with it, thank you! A project for the weekend methinks, Carole Z X

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine. This is a lovely bright card just what we need on such a gloomy wet day.
Congratulations to the winner, Bella looks beautiful at the window.
Looking forward to tomorrow. x.

Bea said...

Mornring Christine - fab card - love the bunting look. Congrats to the candy winner - what a clever dog you have

Sue Yorkshire said...

Morning Christine
Lovely bright card for a dull day I want summer to come!!

Love the pics of Bella she is so cute and well done Nattyboots

Sue xxx

Lydia Jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Congrats to Nattyboots, what a clever Bella you have shes adorable.
Very pretty card, lovely summery papers.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Disco Queen said...

Hi Christine, great card & congratulations to natty boots for winning the butterfly dies. Your addiction post has brought lots of laughs. Whilst I craft everyday, am always on the look out for things to use in my crafting & buy antique books specifically for crafting into paper flowers etc... I am not addicted! It is a lifestyle choice.

Redanne said...

Congratulations to Nattyboots and well done Bella for doing a stirling job!! Love your card today and that banner is gorgeous, especially with the butterflies. Looks like we have lots of exciting things to look forward to with you Christine, including die day tomorrow. Thank you Christine. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Ita said...

hi christina congrats to the winner,silly me forgot to add in my craft addiction,love the card to day
Smiles
Ita

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to Nattyboots. Love the card today, the banner is fabulous. Am looking forward to the exciting things to come and die day as always xx

Planetsusie said...

This is a lovely bright and uplifting card Christine - I have some of these papers and I love them! I think the banner looks really great.

Must also congratulate Nattyboots on her win - Bella is a natural although I am a 'cat' person (sorry) I would still love to give her a cuddle.

Hugs Sue P xxx

loftylass said...

Congratulations to Nattyboots. Love the banners on your card and gorgeous papers. Looking forward to your part in the new die reveals - (todays are so gorgeous!)
Hugs
Heather
x

Teresa said...

Love that Bella is such a good help with Scrappin jobs, she is just so cute with her new haircut :)
Have a lovely day!

Hellma said...

Love today,s card Christine, i think our bella is just devine with her new hair cut, and as always she has done her stuff again congrats to the winner.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Christine, Another bright, fresh looking card today.Congrats to 'Nattypants' enjoy your prize.
Bella, what will it take to me out next time? Love Carolyn x

Anonymous said...

Upps, so sorry 'Nattyboots' Cx

Sarah said...

Vibrant and summery...just the thing for a rainy day!!

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I like the bunting on the card.

Cinders said...

Hi Christine,
Love the card and a great way to use the little left over pieces of papers. Congrats to Nattyboots
Best wishes
Caz x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
Love the card, so fresh and bright.
Congrats to the winner, enjoy.
Hugs Linda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...