Saturday 2 June 2012

June Inspiration Day

Hello friends,
It's June already and we have a special occasion just around the corner.
I thought I would go British and make June Inspiration Day red, white and blue.
Have a browse through the pictures and hopefully one or more will take your fancy. 



If you have some crafty spare minutes create a project, take a photo and send it along to me
christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk by Sunday 10 June.
I will have a June Gallery Day and feature them all.
Don't forget to include your address as gifts will go out to all those taking part.
I really look forward to receiving your images 
Take care friends and hope you are all having a brilliant weekend.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine , will have to get my thinking cap on and submit an entry.

Wilma

Lydia Jordan said...

Hi Christine,

Well another challenge for us all.
Thinking already.

Have a good weekend.
Lydia
X

Lucycat said...

Thank you for letting us take part . I am looking forward to seeing everybody's ideas. x.

nattyboots said...

looking forward to every ones entries,cant join in myself as my lappie wont send pics doh. Elaine H X

nmty said...

Ooh Christine, you have got me thinkning already. The photo's in this gallery are fab. Thanks for giving us a chance to take part.

have a great Jubilee weekend everyone.
lv norma

Cinders said...

Hi Christine,
Great pictures and looking forward to seeing other crafters inspiration.
Best wishes
Caz x

Liz Thomson said...

Missed the last one so already getting some ideas together.
Liz x

Redanne said...

Hi Christine, what great pictures! Surprise, surprise, I love the butterflies best, they are fabulous. Thank you for doing this again, it is such fun. Anne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine
love your collage of inspirational photos.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

hazel young said...

hi christine will have to find some time to rustle something up, thanks for the inspiration. xx hazel

Craftychris said...

Loving the pictures, will try and join in xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...