Wednesday 13 March 2019

Phew!


Hello friends

Phew!  It seems the new website is ticking over and big thanks
to those of you who have already ordered. 
Loving the positive feedback!
Also very grateful to those who pointed out some gremlin-ly bits,
with tags etc - Elliott has sorted those.

More stock will be arriving soon, we did reduce our stock down
to make the move a little easier but even then it took days to 
upload every item (there was no clever button to move items across 
automatically as our old website was...well, old!) 

A new collection by Becca Feeken is arriving soon,
Vintage Treasures and I'm thrilled to be doing the shows 
on Hochanda later this month.

Talking of Becca's dies - a workshop kit for Ornamental Arch
is on the website along with other kits available here.




At my demo last weekend I realised that the arch insert of 
this die works with the Grand Arch die set.
All this time I didn't realise - I guess the name might have been a clue - doh! 


Take care friends, wishing you a happy middle of the week
and I will be back for Friday Die Day.


7 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine.
So sorry I have not been on the blog.
I am looking after my two grandsons.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine I might have to pop that kit in with my next order if it's still available then. Great to hear you will be on TV shortly. Looking forward to your shows. Glad to hear the website and orders are going well. Have a great day xx Hazel

Chris said...

Hi Christine
So looking forward to the shows on Hochanda and seeing the new products.
Chris xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pleased to hear you will be back on Hochanda soon.
Love your card.
Lydia
X

nattyboots said...

It must be a great feeling for you all knowing everything is going so well after all the hard work and stress that goes with it Christine .
Beautiful card ,I love the subtle blue background against the flowers .


Take care
Elaine H X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This is such a really pretty card, I would love all these Becca die sets.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card, very pretty.

Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...