Wednesday 20 March 2019

A Floral Thank You

Hello friends

I'm back today with a floral offering.
This is a card I've created for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog,
the full tutorial is here.
I created a thank you card which would also double as a 
Mother's Day card (that's fast approaching).


I've used a variety of adhesive products (links below)
and also Lisette Oval and Cinch and Go Flowers IV -
particularly like the leaves in this set.



If you have chance to stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives blog
to leave a comment, as always I'm very grateful.

Products used:


Thank you for the comments this week regarding my eyes,
I am leaning towards having the fancy multifocal lenses as the 
possibility of not having to wear glasses at all sounds heavenly.
I'm going to do a little more research before I make a firm decision.

Today is haircut day so I don't look too shabby for the telly next week! 

Take care friends, hope you are all having a good week.


15 comments:

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Beautiful card love the paper and flower, just perfect .
Take care
Love n hugs to your Mum .
Elaine H X

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine.
A very pretty card, thank you
A card any Mum would love and cherish.
I hope you Mum is a lot better each day.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today, very pretty & delicate.

Michele

Chris said...

Hi Christine
A very pretty card, as you say, great for Mother’s Day.
I’m glad you are getting closer to making a decision about your eyes, I would love to be able to get rid of my glasses.
Have a lovely day
Chris xx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Gorgeous card.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Morning Christine
Happy Hump Day!
I think I need the Flower Dies such a pretty card today!
Love Marg

JeanD said...

Morning Christine, I love the new look website and am looking forward to your Hochanda Shows next week. I hope your MOT went well, better than my car service anyway! They discovered my power steering was leaking and it’s cost me over £400. Eeek,, I’ve never heard of multifocal lenses, they sound great even if they do cost an arm and a leg! Do they last forever? Good luck anyway xx

Jackie Durrant said...

Such a pretty card xx

Christine said...

Love this card. Just finishing some of your Charity Kits and thoroughly enjoying myself. Will now add one of these to 'the pile'!
Thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

Love this card. Just finishing some of your Charity Kits and thoroughly enjoying myself. Will now add one of these to 'the pile'!
Thanks for sharing.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Christine. Have a great day xx Hazel

karenlotty said...

Pretty card And yes it’d be perfect for all sorts of occasions

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A very pretty card, lovely colours, lovely die-cuts.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi again, Christine, I just tried to leave you a comment on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog, but I couldn't find where to comment this time ?? Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hope and Chances said...

Apologies - link updated! :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...