Sunday 24 June 2018

A Snippet...

Hello friends

Scheduling this post, let's hope I press that all important button
so it goes live at the right time! 

Thank you for the lovely response to Wine Corks yesterday,
they sold out on the website so you must have liked them.
In keeping with wine (I'm near the end of my wine projects - honest!)
today I'm featuring Wine Snippets.

I've used the two middle sized dies for my card cut from gold foil card
and inserted into two square apertures.
I've been raiding my scrap box for different colours recently
and I've found patterned paper that goes back years.


A sentiment stamped to the corner and little flowers and leaves added.


Mitchell does the majority of project photography now which is a huge help,
but he often gets distracted by other members of our family. 
This is Pixel, our big bruiser of a cat with the most pathetic girly meow!


Wine Snippets is available on the website pre-loved here.
More pre-loved have also been added just in case you haven't looked recently,
the link is here :)

Telly news:  I'm on Hochanda tomorrow, midday and 4pm.
I'm featuring some festive (I know...see I avoided the 'C' word),
stamp and die sets.  I would love it if you can tune in.
Here's a sneak peek.



Take care friends, hope you are having a sunny Sunday.


8 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Christine. A very useful die set with all those elements. Have a great weekend and looking forward to tomorrows shows x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Great card & a lovely sneak peek from tomorrow’s shows.

Michele

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Great card, and die set. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda tomorrow.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
I bought this set from you and it looks good in Mirri!
Look forward to tomorrow for more ideas!
Love Marg

Brenda said...

Hi Christine, love todays card, the teasing taster from tomorrow's show is lovely.
Hope you can relax today ready for your long day tomorrow. Brenda xx

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card today looks like a great set of dies and so useful .
Will hit the record button ready for tomorrow as i think we may go out .
Take care
Elaine H X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Another lovely card. I'm so glad everyone loved the wine corks card.
I'm looking forward to watching you tomorrow, good luck.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Laura O said...

Nice card Christine beautiful dies .Laura O Springfield

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...