Thursday 5 October 2017

'Those' Mini Poinsettias

Hello friends

If you've followed my blog for a while (or even a little while)
you may have noticed that I tend to use small flowers and leaves..a lot!
One of the designs I use the most is mini poinsettia.









The mini poinsettia comes with a die set - first released a Christmas ago -
5 x 7 Holly Frame.
It has now proved quite tricky to obtain.
And then last week when I was in Harwich, a lady at the workshop
asked if I would consider having pre-cut mini poinsettias 
on the website - of course I can! 


So, here we go...they are listed here.
Each pack contains 20 flower pieces 
(that makes 10 double flowers, 5 red/5 white).
The white can be coloured with inks/sprays.
Also included is 10 leaf sets.

Let me know what you think.  I'm hoping it helps everyone in need of 
mini poinsettias :)

Take care friends and please stop by tomorrow for Friday Die Day.

4 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine. What a fabulous idea for those that don't own the die set xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, I did have a chuckle reading your post - Seems so obvious when someone else says it doesn't it!! I'm sure they will prove very popular though if your mum is doing the die cutting she might not think it a good idea! Best wishes Jackie x

Laura O said...

Fantastic card Christine
Love your poinsettia they are fabulous. Laura O

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Christine these are just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...