Tuesday 17 October 2017

Going very Autumnal

Hello friends

Today I'm going very Autumnal which is rather fitting 
with the strange red sky yesterday.
I heard various reasons on the news - the Sahara dust, Ophelia storm, 
I don't think I've ever looked up so much!

My first die set is Wreath Elements.
Four dies in the set depicting the seasons.
I chose to cut them all from white card.


I then selected the various leaves and used a selection of distress inks to colour them.


My card base is matted with 6 x 6 Matting Basics and 
Wreath die.  This set also comes with a bow.



I then chose to position clusters of leaves and berries.


Added a typed and die cut sentiment.




Loving the embossed detail on the leaves.


Wreath die set is available to pre-order here and
Wreath Elements is available to pre-order here -
I think this die set is going to be very useful, one of those I leave
affixed to my Main Attraction - I adore little leaves.

Both these dies are from the Four Seasons collection
and due in stock towards the end of the month.

Yesterday was a hospital trip for Elliott, he has scans every 6 months
to monitor all is well, the results are next week.
It also means a trip to Surrey, M25 and McDonalds,
that's the most important bit!

Take care friends, tomorrow is Hump Day Giveaway.


6 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Good luck Elliott.
LovelyDie set and card, thank you.
Take care Kitty.

hazel young said...

Fabulous dies and card Christine, these will be very useful sets. Glad hospital went ok and fingers crossed everything ok xx hazel

Jane Willis said...

That is beautiful - why do I never think of colouring white die cuts instead of cutting them from coloured card? They look so much prettier done your way
Jane

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine yes it was a weird sky wasn't it. The end of the world is nigh and all that!! Love the card you have made and like Jane says colouring white card is so pretty. Best wishes Jackie x

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Christine, this is beautiful, I am a huge fan of wreaths and this one is lovely! I hope Elliot is well?

Barbara said...

Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...