Friday 23 June 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

First - congratulations to Ann who had the winning ticket
for this month's charity kit :) 

Second - we celebrated Bella's birthday yesterday,
I did post it quite a lot on social media (!) but I will be sharing 
photos here tomorrow.

Third - it is Friday Die Day!
I intended to do another video this week but my cabin was
way too hot so instead I'm revisiting one of my favourite dies -
Pointed Mini Envelope.  A die set designed by
Tammy Tutterow for Spellbinders.
I adore little envelope dies!
 
 
The approximate measurements are:
Envelope: 3.00 x 6.50 in
Insert: 1.75 x 2.25 in
 
This is what it looks like cut/embossed.
 
 
I chose to use cream card stock, as soon as you emboss you can see the fold
lines - so simple.

 
Also nice that you have the insert die, the perfect size.  I used a script stamp for
decoration but you of course could write your own note.

 
My card base and Anna Griffin - Lovely Layers paper die cut with
Pierced Rectangles - (these are now back in stock).

 
I've stamped across the envelope and attached a little flower and leaves.


Placed this centrally on my card front.
 
 
 
 
Some further images.

 
Pointed Mini Envelope is available to purchase on the website 
both new and pre-loved here.

 
So...what are we all up to this weekend?
I'm not travelling so I'm going to catch up with crafty projects
and if it is cool enough tackle some ivy that is growing madly in my little garden.
 
Take care friends - have a good one whatever you are doing.
 

4 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card and die Christine, love the patterned paper you have used. Glad
Bella had a fab birthday. Think the weekend might be a spot of decorating crafting mojo has flown the nest. Have a great weekend xx hazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Congratulations to Ann, enjoy your goodies.
I adore these die-cuts, your card is gorgeous, as is the Anna Griffin paper.
Happy Belated Birthday to Bella, awwwwww she is such a cutie.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Littlelamb said...

The card is gorgeous and love the envelope die. Belated Happy birthday to Bella.

karenlotty said...

Lovely little die set Great for gift cards I love how you've mounted it onto a bigger card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...