Monday 18 July 2011

Project Love!

Hi everyone

"Quiet on set please!"  I've been busy filming and creating!

Some time ago I decorated this wooden plaque featuring 'Home' 


I've now put together 5 little videos to show you how I've decorated a wooden plaque with a different theme.  This time I've chosen 'Love' using some of the wonderful new die templates from  Spellbinders™ .
 Starting today, I shall be posting a video a day for the next five days.
This is the finished item.




And this is the first video - Project Love! Introduction

Products used and where to buy them.

Die Templates: All available from  Spellbinders 
Edgeabilities - E8-002 Classic Bracket and E8-006 Classic Petal
LF-006 Wonderful Wings
S5-055 Poinsettia Creations
S4-361 Spiral Blossoms One

Wooden Plaque- Pickleberry Papercrafts
True Love Embellishment Kit - The Make and Create Shop
Papers: My Minds Eye - Stella and Rose (Mabel)
Jillibean Soup - Pasta Fagioli Collection 
Chipboard Flourishes - Tando Creative
Ribbon - East of India - Temptation Gifts
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Papermaze
Bling - Want2Scrap 

I would love hear your comments and it would be wonderful if you decide to create your own plaque -
'Love' plaques everywhere!
Don't forget to visit tomorrow for the next video.
Happy creating!


  

1 comment:

Tina McDonald said...

This is fabulous Christine! I'm going to post a link on my facebook page for you! :) Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...