Saturday 21 July 2018

It's bold...it's bright!

Hello friends

Thank you for the lovely comments yesterday,
I really enjoyed making the card with Tina's Tree Stencil and Ornamental Arch.
Sometimes it is so nice to finish a project and just think - 
yes, that's how I imagined it would turn out.
(That doesn't always happen!)

And today's project is a fine example of exactly that,
I started off thinking I would make a pretty pastel gift bag
and then espied these bright papers and they took me in an entirely
different direction.

This project has just appeared on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog here.
I've done a full tutorial if you fancy taking a look.


I matted all pieces of patterned paper onto kraft using the E-Z Runner Grand.


The flowers are Blooming Rose, all affixed in place with the new
3D Foam Circles.


Items used today with clickable links:

Blooming Rose (available pre-loved)

Today busy busy in the crafty cabin, I've got some shows coming up
next month on Hochanda and there's a lot of prep to do.
Wish me luck, the fan will be on full pelt! 

Take care friends, 
stop by tomorrow for another crafty make.


9 comments:

hazel young said...

Fabulous gift bag Christine, loving the sentiment and bright colours. Have a great weekend xx hazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Brilliant gift bag, really lovely.

Michele

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
A very lovely gift bag , beautifully decorated .
Take Care
Elaine H X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
I think this is a lovely gift bag in fact I think I need to get some ready for Christmas !
Hope its not to hot for you today, we did have a spot of rain last night !
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A lovely gift bag bright and cheerful.
Lydia
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Such a gorgeous gift bag, lovely and bright.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lynda's craft's said...

Hello Christine
Lovely gift bags & beautifully decorated in pretty colour's
Hug's Lynda xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning gift bag x

Craftychris said...

Awesome gift bag! Sooooo gorgeous. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...