Saturday 14 July 2018

Feeling warm? Then it is time for...

Hello friends

Are you feeling warm?  Is the sun shining gloriously?
If so, it's a perfect time to share a Christmas card! 
Well... maybe not but since I had to start making 
Christmas cards back in May please bear with me :) 
Also you may forgive me as this card is pink-ish,
so I could very nearly convince you it is sort of Summery!



Firstly I've used Fancy Edged Rectangles to create the mats for my
white card front.  I love how it adds that pierced edging too.

I then proceeded to stamp with the diamond shaped stamp down one
side of the card mat and set with white embossing powder.


I then used Distress Oxide ink - Victorian Velvet to colour and blend,
just over the stamped area.
Stamped and die cut the poinsettia twice and got the colour pens out.
Really pleased to see this poinsettia stamp in this set. 


Stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment (again included in this set)
and attached across the flowers.


Items used today with clickable links,
and both are in the Summer Sale!


Also over on the website the kit section has had price adjustments!
(Did I mention we are REALLY running out space in the crafty cabin!)


Take care friends, wishing you a lovely Saturday.


9 comments:

Sheila Howard said...

Love this Christine. Up early this morning as I couldn't sleep. I have bought this stamp set but not used it yet as have been clearing out and rearranging my craft space. Can't wait to get started. Have a good weekend.

hazel young said...

Wonderful card and stamp set Christine. Have a good day xx hazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card, very pretty & nice colours.

Michele

nattyboots said...

Loving the look and style of this card Christine , well done .
Take care
Elaine H X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
We had some heavy showers yesterday in Bristol but still warm!
Love the techniques on this card just ordered the Dies too!
Have a nice day today!
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful card.
Lydia
X

Laura O said...

Great card even if it is Christmas .Laura O Springfield

Brenda said...

Hi Christine, lovely card great dies, thank you for the inspiration. Love Brenda xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Wow !! I absolutely love this !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...