Monday 26 February 2018

Nordic Tree, New Classics and Telly News

Hello friends

Hope you all had a good weekend, goodness isn't it cold.
Bella is keen to wear her jumpers when out walking and quite happy to keep one
on indoors too.
My lovely Dad has done the walking while I've been very busy creating in the cabin.
A bit of a newsy post today.

Firstly, thank you so much for making the second Hope and Charm-ing collection
a great success.  I really enjoy putting these together.
I'm currently sourcing charms for the next one which will be in a couple of months.

Second, today's crafting offering is Nordic Tree.
I've die cut in white card and used a variety of distress inks to colour.
It's very calming craft.


So maybe my sentiment is a little late - Happy New Year! 
I'll be honest I was making up samples and this sentiment was just laying 
on my craft desk, waste not.


Nordic Tree is on the website here, all the Folk Art dies are due in stock very soon
and available to pre-order here.


We have also taken delivery of the new Spellbinders Classics.
I'm loving these - each set has either scored and pierced edging,
scalloped and pierced or dot and dash design edging.
Makes matting extra special.  




The full set of Classics can be seen on the website here and are in stock now.

Now to some telly news.
It's been just over a year since I last did 'my thing' and I'm delighted to say
I'm returning to tellyland.
This time it is Hochanda so new tellyland for me!


My first shows will be on 8th and 9th March and I'm thrilled,
hopefully you can tune in.

Wishing you all a great start to the week, 


19 comments:

Chris said...

Good Morning Christine
A lovely card today and great news that we will be seeing you on the telly again soon. I received my Becca Fecken die set on Friday and absolute love it. I think it will be one that I use a lot.
Keep wrapped up and have a good week.
Chris xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning All.
Thank you Christine a pretty card.
Lovely to read you will soon be back on tv.
Take care and keep warm. Kitty.

hazel young said...

Great news on the charm bags. Beautiful card Christine. So glad to hear you will be back on Tv, looking forward to it. We have snow and very cold, not liking this artic beast we are encountering xx hazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today. I’m sure Bella appreciates her jumpers in this cold weather.

Michele

nattyboots said...

Lovely colourful card Christine .
Elaine H X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Nice card today, good news re the charms!
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
So pleased to hear you are going to be on Hochanda, I rarely watch C& C any more you have been missed.
Unusual die, not too sure about it myself.
Lydia
X

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine not sure the die is for me but a very interesting card. Whilst I'm not a Hochanda fan I'll have a look on when you are on!! Best wishes Jackie x

hollyberry said...

Beautiful card,although I too am not too sure about these dies.
So pleased that you are going to be back on TV. Also pleased you are going to Hochanda,rarely if ever watch c&c anymore. Personal choice I know. Sure your shows will be amazing,can't wait xxx

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
I don’t blame Bella wearing her jumper as it’s mighty cold out there.
Good news to hear your going to be back on the tele. Look forward to seeing you.

Ann said...


Hi Christine

Don't blame Bella for keeping the sweaters on whew its so cold

I have ordered my charms they are just lovely cannot wait for them to arrive.

Lovely card these folk art dies are really nice.

Fantastic news re the TV (Hochanda) can only watch on the computer they actually give the

guests time to demo. looking forward to seeing you on TV

Hugs Annxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Congratulations on the news that you are joining Hochanda, I'm looking forward to seeing you on TV again.
A lovely card today.
I can certainly understand Bella wanting to keep her jumper on, I don't blame her it is very cold at present and the forecast for snow is not good either.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Betty McAlister said...

Hi Christine. Will look forward to your television appearances on Hochanda. Pretty card beautifully coloured. Xx

Sandra Biggs said...

Hi Christine
Great news. Looking forward to seeing you back on the telly.
Loving the charm bags. Got mine. Have been away and would have been so disappointed to have missed it.
Take care and keep warm.
Tanks for all your hard work.
Best wishes Sandra x

Anne Owens said...

Look forward to seeing you on Hochanda Christine, love today’s card, we’ve woken up to snow. Take care and keep warm.
Love Anne Owens xx

Craftychris said...

Such a gorgeous card! It's good to hear Bella is keeping warm and I am really looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda! Stay warm. xxx

Denise Bryant said...

wow.. this is gorgeous!

Laura O said...

Great news Christine look forward to seeing you on TV again .Laura O Springfield

Anonymous said...

So glad your going to be back on TV ! Can’t wait to watch now. Great card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...