Thursday 22 February 2018

List Addiction and Charity Kit Winning Number

Hello friends

My name is Christine and I'm addicted to...making lists!
I've probably admitted this addiction before but I confess it is getting
worse, I run two diaries, a weekly planner and a daily to-do list
and I'm not even going to tell you how many sticky notes I have everywhere! 
The nice side of this condition is that I enjoy decorating notebooks
and this is one that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by3L.
All the details are on their blog here.


These lined little pads come from Wilkos around 20p each - bargain.
I also like the addition of Photo Corners to projects, available in a variety of 
colours on the website here.


Feel free to check out the full tutorial on their blog here and if you have time
leave a comment.

Now to announce the winning number from this month's charity kit.
There are still some available on the website here
featuring the very cute die set Camper Van.
Please have a rummage in your kit bags and see if you have this number...


If so, congratulations and please email me at hope-chances@live.co.uk
with your details and a goody bag will be on its way to you.

Take care friends and please stop by tomorrow for Friday Die Day.


8 comments:

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Well done to '100'
I don't make list only at Christmas, my card list, since retiring that has stopped.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

Morning Christine. Was so lovely to see you Monday. You aren’t going to believe it but that’s my number woohoo! I make list but don’t actually cross much off them, lovely project xxx

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine and congratulations Elaine. I think I have more mental lists than written ones but it still doesn't stop me forgetting things! Nice little notebook though. Best wishes Jackie x

hazel young said...

I am a list addict too. Lovely notebook Christine. Congrats to this months winner x xhazel

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I love lists too, it's so satisfying when I can tick things off. I have a hard diary and electronic one too, just in case one gets lost.
A lovely project today, will pop over to have a look.
Congrats to Elaine.
Chris xx

Anne O said...

Hi Christine,
I make lists in a fit of enthusiasm, but then get somewhat discouraged when I can't tick anything off them. Then I go and lose the list... Lovely project. And congratulations to Elaine. Best wishes, Anne

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I am guilty of always making lists too, I have to, otherwise I would never remember anything haha. A gorgeous card !!
Congratulations to Elaine, enjoy your goodies.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nattyboots said...

lovely papers for your pretty project Chriatine .
Well done to the lucky winner .
Elaine H x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...