Friday 19 January 2018

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
For Friday Die Day this week I'm featuring one of the dies
that is being launched right now at Creativation (formerly CHA) in the States.
This is Corner Floral designed by Sharyn Sowell for Spellbinders.
 
http://hopeandchances.co.uk/shop/die-d-lites/flower-garden-collection-corner-floral-pre-order-arriving-march-2018/
 
Floral Corner is a set of six dies, the main flower, two leaf accents and
three outline dies.
 
The approximate measurements are:
 
Leaves: 0.70 x 1.20 in. 1.80 x 3.00 cm
Flower: 2.30 x 1.75 in. 5.80 x 4.40 cm
 
For my card design I've chosen to use the main flower and leaf accents
without the outline dies, positioned and held in place with
removable tape, this will just cut the detail into my card front..
 

Once cut, I stamped a sentiment.

 
Prepared my card base simply with a square of patterned paper.

 
Using Crafty Foam Tape I affixed my card front,
it definitely looks more effective to have the dimension.

 
The finished card with the addition of gemstones.
Very clean and simple!



I also used the same die to cut into the envelope flap and place matching
patterned paper behind and left it a little bigger to create a border around the flap.


Floral Corner is available to pre-order on the website here.
The dies will hit our shores in March, I'll keep you updated regarding
exact pre-orders delivery dates as soon as I receive them.
 
Here's a list of all items used this Friday Die Day with clickable links.
 
6 x 6 Matting Basics
 
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, I shall be in my cabin making
more samples for the trade show next month, I'm speed crafting
with the help of watching various box sets of DVDs.
Will you be crafting?
 
Take care friends.

12 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Christine
Your card is stunning, I do like CAS cards, and this one is really effective.
Enjoy your crafting at the weekend.
Chris xx

Jan on the Fosse said...

Hi Christine
Love the look of this card and you have made it special with the matching envelope.
Enjoy your crafting
Jan x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Thank you a lovely card so pretty.
Take care and keep warm, Kitty.

hazel young said...

Fabulous card and die set Christine. Happy crafting this weekend, I might try to do some but it depends on how well I am xx hazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Beautiful card & envelope-very classy + elegant.

Michele

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
A bit Rennie Macintosh having a Rose cut like that.....love it!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

What a lovely set if dies. I was firstly thinking it was nice to have thd solid to go with the patterned die cut but using the dies straight into the card is do effective and makes a very elegant card. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely die set, and a pretty card made from it.
Lydia
X

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card and die set. Looks very useful. Thank you for sharing this. Have a good weekend.

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
A very lovely card and i love the matching envelope ,makes it look so special.
Elaine H X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A very beautiful CAS card, and I'm loving how you have customised the envelope flap to match.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

karenlotty said...

Stunning card Definitely my kinda card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...