Saturday 27 January 2018

Bella Rose Layering Frame and Nifty Tutorial!

Hello friends

I'm mightily relieved it is Saturday,
it has been a hectic week and rounded off with an appointment at
King's Hospital yesterday afternoon for Elliott, just a routine check
for meds, blood etc but we always breath easier when we have the results - all good.
Instead of driving I opted to go by train from my city job,
Elliott went by train from Uni so we could meet at the hospital.
I needed to use Thameslink which unfortunately at the time of my travel
had major issues, trains cancelled and their electronic notice boards went wrong
 but a very kind member of staff went above and beyond and ensured
I was on the correct train - I'm kicking myself  I did not get his name
as he truly made my day.
I always like to focus on the positive and he really was!

So...back to crafty stuff and ...horses yesterday...traditional Spellbinders today!
I want to share with you some Bella Rose Layering Frame projects and also a
very nifty tutorial on making rectangular die cuts into squares.
Bella Rose is a 6 piece die set with the option of cutting out the central oval.
 I've used Bella Rose here teamed with Hannah Elise to decorate a box recently.



Here Becca Feeken has shown that Bella Rose can be folded
to create invitations and a clever lid to a gift box/bag.


But this is where it gets REALLY clever.
Becca Feeken has a tutorial using the 6 x 6 Frame Maker and Bella Rose
to make the design from rectangle to square.

http://hopeandchances.co.uk/shop/amazing-paper-grace-collection/graceful-6-x-6-frame-maker/

You can view the tutorial here.


I'm delighted to say that I've got hold of more 6 x 6 Frame Maker dies,
(hens teeth might have been easier!)
these are arriving beginning of next week.
So if you fancy giving this a go (and remember it works with other frame dies too)
please pop along to the website.

Dies available with clickable links:

Wishing you a fun Saturday,
guess what I'm up to...oh yes, crafting in the cabin!
Take care friends.


10 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning All.
So glad Elliotts results are all good.
There are some very helpful people who go way and above their job, I would write to the rail company to tell them.
Beautiful dies and projects again Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

CraftyCoffey said...

Glad all was ok at the Hospital . An email to the train company would be great as I’m sure they could find out who helped you.

Great projects today-all lovely

Michele

Chris said...

Hi Christine
I'm really pleased Elliott had good results, did you have your usual treats on the way home?

Lovely post today, I do like Becca's designs, they are so pretty.
Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to a craft fair in Thetford on Sunday, I'll try not to over spend 😂
Chris xx

hazel young said...

Glad to hear Elliott is still doing very well. Nice to have someone make your day. Gorgeous dies and cards Christine. Have fun in the cabin xx hazel

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Pleased to hear alls well with Elliot. Gorgeous cards and dies.
Lydia
X

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
So pleased Elliott is ok!
I just love Becca's Dies and have quite a few lol!
Love the cards!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine and after a frosty start it actually is a nice morning. I'm hoping for thd same tomorrow as I'm planning on going to Thetford as well. So pleased Elliott's results were all good. It is always a problem when travel routes hit snags but it sounds as though you were particularly lucky with the employee who helped you. As Michele mentioned ed an email to the company is always appreciated. Back to today and a very pretty die and works well as a box top. Have a good weekend. Best wishes Jackie x

nattyboots said...

good results for Elliott, i am so pleased for you all .
Lovely cards Christine
Elaine H X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, So pleased you had good results for Elliott, albeit a stressful day.
This Bella Rose is gorgeous, as are all the samples shown here, I love them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
Great to hear that Elliot's results were good. Great Die on show today. I'd love this but I'm afraid I'm on a bit of a budget for the next couple of months, lovely cards you've made as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...