Sunday 17 December 2017

Vines, Flowers and God Bless You

Hello friends

Today's card features more beautiful dies designed by Marisa Job,
I've chosen to use silver mirror card as a mat onto a white card front,
some marble paper from my scrap box as a second mat.
God Bless You also cut from silver mirror card and one of the
Mosaic Vines.  I adore this foliage set, the petals and scrolls are so pretty.

 
I then cut Succulent and Mum Flowers, yes it is the distress inks out in force again!
I'm finding it really relaxing colouring these flowers.

 
It was then just a case of positioning them in a cluster with the Mosaic Vine
and some ribbon in the corner of my card.
That was very nearly a bow you know...!

 
As mentioned before, just by switching the flower colour to
reds and this would make an effective Christmas card.
 
God Bless You is available on the website here.
Mosaic Vine can be found here and
 
This time next week it will be Christmas Eve!
I'm a little behind this year but catching up.
I never correctly anticipate how long it takes to do the gift wrapping,
one evening is never enough.
How are your festive plans going?
 
Take care friends, keep nice and warm.
 
 

3 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
A lovely card thank you.
Have fun and take care Kitty.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Christine, fabulous dies and colours used. I'm almost done and wrapped just need to get one more present.

Anonymous said...

hi Christine wish I was nearly finished!! Bought the last of the presents my mum wanted to give so have to wrap them during the week before I go home again. Just have to decide now on the last few present I need to get. This week is going to pass by way too quickly. I'm not sure about the words on the cross but it has made a nice card for the right recipient. Have a good week, best wishes Jackie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...