Saturday 23 September 2017

Lavender Trike and Tallulah!

Hello friends

Featuring Lavender Trike today and that beautiful frame die
behind is Tallulah Frill.
I chose black card for the trike and lilac card for the lavender just tipped
with some distress ink.
Ivory for the frame die and a die cut sentiment.




Very simple to make and a little more 'fussy' than my normal style
but good to step out of my box occasionally!


Lavender Trike is available to pre-order here.
Tallulah Frill is available to pre-order here.

Today I'm heading up to London to celebrate a friend's birthday,
we have a themed afternoon tea and a chocolate tour tomorrow.
I really think it is diet starting on Monday!

 Take care friends.

3 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card and die Christine. Have a fab day xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine I've been looking at the trike die and with the frame you have chosen makes a super card. Have a great weekend in London. Best wishes Jackie x

Laura O said...

great card today ,Laura O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...