Thursday 28 September 2017

Build a Stocking

Hello friends

It has been a festive week!
I've been getting ready to teach a Chrismassy workshop on Saturday 
and this is one of the projects.
It uses Build a Stocking - one of the new Christmas dies. 

Lots of pieces in this die set and I've used every one in my project.


I matted gold mirror card onto an ivory card base and then an ivory mat.
I die cut the stocking twice to create a white cuff and added white dots with my gel pen.
The rest is cut from various colours and piled into the stocking.


The 'Be Merry' is from Naughty or Nice - I featured this die set


Build a Stocking is available on the website here, just a few left but 
more are on their way, they've been selling fast! 

Take care friends - please stop by tomorrow for Friday Die Day.

2 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine, love the die set xx hazel

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Christine THIS is gorgeous! I LOVE this die set, just adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...