Tuesday 2 June 2015

Charity Kit!

Hello friends



After the sneak peek I'm announcing this month's Charity Kit.
It's an add-on kit for your Memory album but equally it could be used alone as a project.
It's a mini scrapbook page!
It will fit perfectly inside your album or you could pop it into a frame at home.
I should say you get to add your own photo... 
a photo of Elliott and cat is not included! ;)
 Included in your kit:

 Kraft and pink cardstock for scrapbook page
Extra card for photo matting
 Patterned paper strip 
Ribbon
 Set of heart stamps
 Die cuts: Classic Squares LG, Marisa's Bouquet flowers, Back to Basics Tags, 
Victorian Letters and Leaves
Gemstones for flowers
Lucky Number
Full instructions

Delighted to include a mini set of heart stamps this month.
I chose a pink/ivory palette and brought in black with the stamps to complement a 
black and white photo but it would also work with a colour photo with similar tones.
Again, there is a limited number this month so please order quickly :)
The price inclusive of postage and packing is £7.95 -
this includes a charity donation and don't forget the lucky number,
the winner receives a bundle of goodies including dies, stamps and adhesive.
There is a PayPal button below to purchase, I haven't as yet uploaded 
this kit to the website ..I've been a busy bee already this week!


 
As always, huge thanks for your support with purchasing the kits.
Take care friends.

16 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Christine,
Once again, a lovely kit for this month, it's a shame you didn't include the picture of Elliott, lol. It very windy and rainy here today in Norfolk, so I'm glad I'm working today.
Have a good,
Chris xx

PharmacyMichele said...

The kit looks great & should be really popular. It's still very breezy here in a Southport but at least it's not gale force winds like last night.

Michele

Jane Willis said...

Oh goodness, this has to be your most gorgeous kit yet! Really lovely, can't wait to get it.

hazel young said...

Lovely scrap book page and kit Christine xx hazel

Jean Z said...

Hi Christine, Love the scrapbook page but I don't scrapbook. love Jean Z xx

Carole Z said...

Super kit! Hugs Now about to leave for my walk to work in the pouring rain :( hugs Carole Z X

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine,
Your charity kit this month is really great,I am sure it will sell out really fast.
It is very wet and windy this morning,But told the weather will cheer up by the end of the week.
I hope you have a good day. Take care. x.

marg said...

Hello Christine
Love the Font of the Victorian Letters so pretty in Pink!
Lovely kit!
It feels like Winter again today.... almost cold enough for the heating.... but its June! and I still have my Winter Duvet on the bed!!!
Take care Christine
Love Marg

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, This looks a fabulous kit, gorgeous colours.
'Flaming June' !!! we have had torrential rain and heavy winds, but the forecasters say that towards the end of the week the weather will be very nice, can't wait.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this is fabulous just ordered mine, gutted I missed the album but I'm sure this will be fab on a stand on my desk. Love it , thanks x

Janice said...

Morning Christine
Another lovely kit this month, I'm sure it will sell out very fast again 👍
Very blowy but dry here at the moment. Wonder what happened to flamin' June!
Hope Elliot's visit to the hospital yesterday went well.
Enjoy your day.
Janice x

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Christine,
It's a great kit, and mine is ordered.
Maureen xxx

Ann said...

Hi Christine

The June Charity kit is just gorgeous I love it
Just ordered mine as I have to go out and did not want to miss it.

Hugs Annxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hello Christine
What a lovely kit this month, shame it doesn't come with the photo of Elliott!!
Enjoy your day
Lesley

LoraineC said...

Unluckily I missed the memory album but couldn't resist this. I have the perfect photo taken on holiday to fit it. Can't wait for it to arrive, thanks x

nattyboots said...

Charity kit is just gorgeous Christine .
Elaine H X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...