Monday 26 December 2011

Classic Poinsettia Card and Crimble Pics!

Happy Boxing Day dear friends!
I think it is still okay to share a Christmas card with you??
Today's creation is using Labels Twenty Two to create an aperture mounted up on foam pads.
I then layered Holly Motifs and added a tiny Layered Poinsettia to the middle.
Some light inking and a stamped sentiment and it's complete.
I hope you all had a good Christmas Day?  Did we all eat a little too much??
I indulged in the traditional turkey followed by Christmas pudding, mince pies ...
and in the evening more food including a very beautiful pork pie topped with cranberries...so festive!
I'm back tomorrow and sharing some more of my Christmas photos, I think Bella may feature in quite a few!
Bye for now and thank you so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

melanie said...

Beautiful card Melanie

Lucycat said...

Lovely card . The food looks good too. Looking forward to seeing Bella tomorrow. x.

Redanne said...

What an absolutely beautiful card Christine, our Christmas was good but your food looks wonderful. The people next door got a new Scottie puppy (black) for Christmas and it is so adorable, like Bella and I wish I could have one.....maybe next year. Thank you for keeping us inspired.

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Melanie...our Christmas Day was great...my husband's family came to us and yes, we ate too much, so today we have been for a very long woodland walk...before resuming the festivities tomorrow at their house! Carole Z x

Craftychris said...

Your card is gorgeous and the food looks fab especially the pork pie - yum yum!! We had turkey and all the trimmings too - loved it!! I'm looking forward to more photos tomorrow, thank you xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Now thats what I call a Christmas... card/pudding/pie. Boy you are spoiling us with three truly Christmassy pics.
I really love the Christmas card, it is so elegant and yet looks so easy to make. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy the last remaining days of 2011.
Regards Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...