Saturday 10 September 2011

A Potty Day at Pickleberry!

Today I was at Pickleberry Papercrafts tutoring my first Spellbindersworkshop and had a brilliant time.
I was joined by a group of lovely ladies and we spent the morning making wonderful flowers using the amazing Spiral Blossoms One die template.  We then used them to decorate handmade wooden trinket pots.
We chatted, ate cake and crafted - absolutely perfect!
Here are a few photos of their beautiful creations.


Thank you to Kate from Pickleberry and just to let you know I'm back there next month with another workshop.  This time we are making a Christmas advent box using the Square Bracket Edge Box die template. 
 All the workshop details can be found here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.



3 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much too! It was such a lovely day & your lemon/coconut cake was a delight! So looking forward to next month x

Rosemary said...

Thanks from me too and that advent box is absolutely gorgeous.

Chloe's Nan said...

Oh how I wish I lived nearby so that I could attend such wonderful workshops. Lovely projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...