Monday 12 September 2011

Monday Morning Photos...

Okay - who stole the weekend?? I can't believe it is Monday already!
I'm managing to take a few shots each Monday, 
I like that it keeps track of the little things that occur week to week.
Firstly, I have a super new storage unit (thank you darling Dad for building it).   
It was a wonderful to have a good tidy up and get organised.
As you see Imogen thinks the new space is restful!

My Monday morning photos would not be complete without a Bella shot...
Her character is really developing now, she's got the heart of a lion and doesn't seem to be nervous of anything, including the hoover!

Finally, a flower - look at this stunning beauty growing in my sister's garden, I had to touch it as it looked so much like tissue paper.
Have a great week and come back soon.


3 comments:

crafty....du said...

Happy Monday :)

Kate said...

Units look fabulous! I bet it felt great having a sort out!

Rosemary said...

That storage unit fits a treat and looks so nice. Glad you got it all sorted out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...