Wednesday 20 January 2010

Not so calm now!!


It couldn't last, I was silly to thing my new calm serene self was actually here to stay. Yesterday confirmed to me that I was definitely back to my worrying-panic-rushing old self! A mere snippet of my day... school run, forgotten PE kits, slight tantrum of no Capri-Sun, writers meeting - I'd forgotten to do the homework, car petrol light now been on for two days, school run, hairdressers with eldest - took hours, rushed dinner, meeting Sister for cinema, running late, forgot youngest supposed to be going to watch Ebbsfleet, dash him to Grandparents - grovel grovel.. make cinema by skin of teeth, relax..ahhh - return home - eldest brandishing hair highlighting kit.. "pleeeease Mum!" Fall into bed at midnight realising no bread for pack lunches and definitely still no Capri-Sun!

3 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Oh gawd, I know that feeling only too well. Thankfully mine are a little older now and one has gone to university, so I only have to race around after my daughter.

Marcie Steele said...

Same as it ever is then? ;) Your boys are so growing up...x

HelenMWalters said...

Goodness, that does sound frantic. I'm tired just reading it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...