Sunday 5 December 2021

Charity Kit Day - December 2021

 Hello friends

Charity Kit Day - goodness how did we get to December so quickly?

As always, thank you for stopping by and taking a look.
Each month a donation will be made to a different charity.
This month it is The Donkey Sanctuary who are discovering
many ways to make the world a better place for donkeys.


Without further ado, here is this month's kit:
a festive decorated kraft gift bag.


Included in your kit: 

Kraft gift bag
Patterned silver and white paper
Die cuts – Christmas Tree, Reindeer, Rabbit, Tag, Mini Poinsettia
A Gold mini peg
Felt leaves
Full instructions

(Items you will need: adhesive, foam pads/tape, inks/pens, pearls/gemstones)



The kits are packed in recyclable paper bags and sent in a 'do not bend' 
envelope so they arrive in pristine condition. 
To make up the kits you just need a basic craft kit, all pieces are pre-cut.


The kit cost this month is £6.25.
that's the total payment - inclusive of postage and packing.
(A little higher price this month I'm afraid because they need to be 
posted out as Large Letter) 

Payment is via the PayPal link below.

£6.25 - Now £3.50!


If you wish to purchase but would prefer not to use PayPal, please email me:
hope-chances@live.co.uk
I'm happy to help with alternative payment arrangements.


It is possible to purchase multiple kits,
there's an option with PayPal for that too.

If you would like to support the kits but do not need one right now,
there is a 'Ko-fi' button', at the top of the blog, it's not really for coffee...
all donations enable me to purchase card blanks, envelopes, the paper bags,
sticky labels etc.
It is truly a great help so lots of thanks to those who donate.


So going forward with the Charity Kits I have some news...
with working full time I do find it a bit of struggle to cram everything 
into weekends but I do not want to stop the kits.
Instead I'm going to be switching to alternate months, that's six kits a year
instead of twelve - I think that will be a nice balance.
That means the next Charity Kit will be February 2022.

I will need your help again with selecting charities so please email me
your suggestions to hope-chances@live.co.uk  
As you know I pick both people and furry charities.

Take care friends - have a lovely Sunday.

1 comment:

hazel young said...

Great kit Christine. I think 6 kits a year is a great idea. May I suggest Stonebridge city farm as a charity for next year

https://stonebridgecityfarm.com

It is an inner city farm that is free to go to and they have lots of volunteers and support work experience for people with additional needs as well as taking in homeless animals. One of my sons used to volunteer there when he was still at school and I was a regular visitor when I fostered. xx Hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...