Friday 25 May 2018

Friday Die Day

Hello friends

How is your week going?
Mine is going too fast!  
Before I know it Friday comes around, I'm not complaining 
as I'm really happy to share with you this week's Friday Die Day.

It is Ornamental Arch, one of the 3D Vignette dies.

No actual step photos but I've done a little video instead,
here it is.  


You can always watch it in a larger format on YouTube,
just click the YouTube logo on the video.

I've gone blue which isn't a colour I use very often but I'm liking it.
I've also added little flowers...now that is something I'm doing a lot! 


In the video I'm talking about the embossing folder I used which is 
Spellbinders Medallion.  Not in stock but it is possible to obtain these 
if enough people would like them so please let me know,
either by commenting or messaging.


I'm really pleased with how you can tailor this die to make a little door/gate opening.


Ornamental Arch is available on the website here.
3D Vignette Collection is on the website here but not many left!

If you didn't catch me on Facebook feeling elated about 
Elliott's latest hospital trip I would love to share it with you here.
We were told this week that his test results are so good he need
only have one MRI a year, this is a big step and we are very relieved.
I think he looks happy...


I'm going to be at Mountain Ash Crafts in Stourbridge tomorrow
if you live that way please call in, it's demos and a make and take.
Take care friends and wishing you a wonderful weekend.



14 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Thank you a lovely card and die set.
Brilliant news for Elliott.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Fabulous card and die set Christine. Fantastic news on Elliott's health. Have a great weekend x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card t, really pretty.

Fantastic news for Elliott (& you).

Michele

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
Such good news for Elliott, i am really happy for you all .
A very beautiful card , enjoy your weekend.
Elaine H X

JeanD said...

Hi Christine, that’s wonderful news about Elliott. I remember how we all felt when my eldest granddaughter had that news. :) x

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Pretty card again today, but the biggest news is about Elliott how wonderful that its all behind you, such a hell to have gone through too!
So happy for you both!
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Such good news for Elliot, it's onwards and upwards now.
Love the die set and your card is so pretty.
Lydia
X

Brenda said...

Hello Christine,
Lovely card, those little flowers really give it the WOW factor.
Brilliant news about Elliot. xx

Chris said...

Hi Christine
So pleased for Elliott, must be a big weight off your minds.
Lovely card today, I’ll have to watch your video later as I’m meant to be working, lol
Chris xx

Kim @ Him, Him Me said...

Fantastic news for all of you, especially Elliot. Have a great weekend.
Kim

karenlotty said...

Terrific news for Elliott
Lovely die Perfect for wedding cards

Ann said...


Hi Christine

So pleased for you all brilliant news for Elliott and all the family

Lovely card.

Luv n hugs Annxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Fab fab fab news about Elliott, no wonder he is grinning like the proverbial 'Cheshire Cat' haha.
A gorgeous card and those beautiful little flowers.
Have a lovely weekend. I'm hoping our rain doesn't last any longer, I had just got used to the sunshine haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Betty McAlister said...

Beautiful card Christine. So glad to read that Elliott is doing so well. Great news for you all. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...