Tuesday 8 August 2017

Beautiful Bella Clair Border

Hello friends

Today's card features another die from the Venise Lace collection,
designed by Becca Feeken.
This is the Bella Clair Border.


Becca was inspired by Italian lace for this die collection
and they are truly romantic and beautiful.
My card uses the outer bottom die to create a solid scalloped edge
and then overlayed the lace die cut.
Patterned paper, printed ribbon and some flowers that I estimate are about 
6 years old - amazing what you find at the bottom of boxes!




Bella Clair Border is available to pre-order on the 
website here, arriving later this month.

In other news - thank you for the kind messages,
I'm still hanging onto my kidney stone despite trying to drown it! 
I'm looking for any tips/advice - banana stem juice is one method of eradicating
it along with lemon and cranberry juice, I prefer the sound of the latter!

Please stop by tomorrow - it's Hump Day Giveaway!

Take care friends.


5 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine and boys.
I hope you get rid of you stone soon.
Todays card is so pretty thank you.
Take care and try to have fun Kitty.

hazel young said...

Hugs Christine hope you can feel better soon. Gorgeous die and card xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine like the scallop edge this die gives. Such a pretty card. Hope 24 hours on you are feeling a bit better. Best wishes Jackie x

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Christine, this is gorgeous! I love Becca's dies, everything she designs is stunning, IMHO!
Oh my, I wish I had a miracle remedy for you, however, the only thing I know to do is what you are already doing..... Water & cranberry juice, and as much of it as you can get down... I hope you soon part ways with it.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This Venise die is beautiful, and so is your card, I love your colour combination and the flowers match beautifully.
Sorry you are still keeping hold of the kidney stone, I'm with you, I would prefer the second remedy too !! Let's hope you feel better real soon.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...