Tuesday 25 April 2017

Geo Steps Revisited

Hello friends

I thought I would revisit Geo Steps today.
A minimalist clean looking die designed by Lene Lok for Spellbinders.

 I confess this card took a little time to make, reinserting coloured card
but I like the overall effect.
Also by having opposing black and white frames made a real difference. 



Geo Steps is available on the website here pre-loved at a very nice price.

Today...if all goes to plan I am doing videos.
Tripod packed, camera packed, Stanley packed!

Take care friends - enjoy your day, are you crafting?



4 comments:

hazel young said...

Lovely cards Christine. Have a fun day videoing xx hazel

Anonymous said...

Looks very effective and , if you have the time!, probably quite therapeutic. Enjoy your day out. Best wishes Jackie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This must have taken you ages to piece all the bits into the puzzle haha.
I hope your day went well, video'ing etc, no doubt we will get to 'see' real soon, hopefully.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Laura O said...

Nice card Christine. Laura O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...