Pleased to have Yvonne van de Grijp as a guest on my blog today.
Yvonne is a Spellbinders Ambassador for the Netherlands.
Yvonne has created a beautiful card using one of the Spellbinders card front dies
And Yvonne has kindly provided all the instructions too!
Cardstock: white, silver, Satin bow, washi tape (or removable tape), silver inkpad or silver pen Distress inkpads: Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed, Ink Blending tool Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D foam squares, Crafty Power Tape
- Stack both You Mean the World dies and use removable tape for exact positioning of the dies.
- Ink the debossed parts of the die with silver ink.
- Cut/emboss from white cardstock. Leave the dies on the paper and use silver ink for stencilling.
- Cut the text "world" from a piece of silver cardstock and glue the the die-cut text onto the card.
- I made the coloured background myself using distress ink and an ink blending tool, but you can also use patterned paper.
- Glue the die-cut upon the coloured background using 3D foam squares.
- Mat upon silver cardstock and a white cardbase.
- Add a satin bow.
Thank you Yvonne and keep visiting, Yvonne will have more
projects to share with us soon.
You Mean The World To Me is available on the website here.
Bye for now.