Friday 1 April 2011

ScrapFIT - Stop and See the Flowers

Over at ScrapFIT it's time to Stop and See the Flowers! 
We want to see what kind of flowers you can make for this Workout. 
April's Sponsor is Sweet Peach Crops,
a unique monthly scrapbook kit club that provides the latest and greatest scrapbook supplies.
This month you get the chance to win this wonderful prize!

My flower creation is the card below, I've used a mixture of papers including
Primrose Cottage and Once Upon a Springtime Tags from Graphic 45.
My flowers are punched, layered and inked and amazingly not a butterfly in sight!

1 comment:

Karen Denson said...

Beautiful card. I love the design and the dimension. The colors are beautiful.

Congratulations on making the Spellbinders design team. I am anxious to see your creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...